All reviews courtyard marriott bistro area bistro staff front desk business park area business hotel quiet area palomar airport business or pleasure stayed here for nights business trip nice stay short drive convenient location lego land night stay nice pool
Reviewed November 20, 2016 via mobile

Clean, comfortable, and well appointed rooms, with friendly staff. Breakfast included if you take the option, has a varied menu to suit all tastes and dietary requirements, a very pleasant few days spent here. Highly recomended.

Date of stay: November 2016
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank 612alecw
ManagerCYCSD, Manager at Courtyard San Diego Carlsbad/McClellan-Palomar Airport, responded to this reviewResponded November 22, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to respond. We are glad you enjoyed our bistro. It has something for everyone and enough of a menu that you won't run out of things to sample even if you stay for a while. Come back and see us again when you are in the area

Reviewed November 15, 2016

I stayed here for 2 nights. Front desk staff is very professional and friendly. Check-in and check-out was pretty straightforward and quick. Plenty of parking. The Bistro in the hotel has a decent menu and good service. Staff is friendly. There is a pool and fitness center (didn't get to using it so cant review that). The location is pretty good. Good restaurants in 5-10minutes driving distance. The rooms are big, comfortable and updated.
Would stay here again.

Date of stay: November 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
ManagerCYCSD, Manager at Courtyard San Diego Carlsbad/McClellan-Palomar Airport, responded to this reviewResponded November 17, 2016

Shw2,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We are glad you enjoyed our hotel. We are glad you enjoyed our friendly staff and got to enjoy our Bistro. We hope the next time you are in the area you should take a moment and relax in our hot tub. After a long day it is the best way to unwind. We look forward to hosting you the next time you are in the area

Reviewed October 29, 2016

Comfortable and modern, with a typically energetic social area.
Ticked all of the boxes, and was near my conference.
This is a newer courtyard though again the negative was the TV system, why are they are set-up so dark.....I don't mind paying $17.99 for a movie, but really in todays day and age. This is a symptomatic problem at many Courtyards I have stayed at around the US.

Date of stay: October 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
ManagerCYCSD, General Manager at Courtyard San Diego Carlsbad/McClellan-Palomar Airport, responded to this reviewResponded October 30, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to respond. I apologize that the tv was too dark for you. I wish you had let one of our staff know while you were in house so we could address the problem and fix it accordingly. We like all of our guests' to be 100% satisfied with every facet of their stay. We hope you give us another try when you are in the area so we can show you how we can dazzle our guests

Reviewed October 12, 2016

Stayed with my family while visiting LEGOLAND. We checked in very late, after 9pm and found the room clean and nice and modern. Hotel staff was extremely friendly and knowledgeable. Parking was the only thing that I found to diminish my rating. Although there was parking available, it was a little bit of a walk to get to my room. All in All, I would recommend.

Date of stay: October 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
ManagerCYCSD, Manager at Courtyard San Diego Carlsbad/McClellan-Palomar Airport, responded to this reviewResponded October 13, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to respond. We are glad you enjoyed your stay. I apologize that my staff did not suggest a parking location closer to the entrance your room is near I will be sure to discuss this with my staff and having been in a similar situation before I understand how frustrating that can be especially if you are carrying luggage. We appreciate you staying with us and look forward to hosting you the next time you are in the area.

Reviewed October 11, 2016

My family and I stayed in Carlsbad for 1 night for a visit to Legoland. This hotel is conveniently located only a few minutes away to the theme park.

We were placed in a room on the lobby level, with a sliding door facing the Courtyard. The room was quiet and clean, something that is much appreciated when you travel with a 5 year old. (Double check your balcony doors - when we came back from Legoland we discovered that our door was unlocked.)

At check-out we spent about 15 minutes speaking to a gentleman who said he had retired but worked there for the public interaction. This man is the epitome of great customer service!! Adults who take the time to speak and listen to children have a heart of gold!

We will definitely return to this hotel the next time that we visit Legoland.

Date of stay: August 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
ManagerCYCSD, Manager at Courtyard San Diego Carlsbad/McClellan-Palomar Airport, responded to this reviewResponded October 12, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to write such a glowing review. We are so glad that our front desk associate took such good care of you. We hope you got to enjoy some of the amenities on property because nothing is better than a long soak in our hot tub after a long day at the park.

We look forward to hosting you the next time you are in the area