“Pretty Good”

Tin Leaf Fresh Kitchen
Ranked #24 of 367 Restaurants in Carlsbad
Cuisines: American, Belgian
Dining options: Delivery
Description: Fantastic fresh and healthy eatery located within a mile of La Costa resort and spa. Very affordable and delicious. Walk up service with tables. Very kid friendly and large selection of sandwiches, salads and meat plates.
Reviewed February 13, 2013

The food was very good. The service was very good. The variety seems to be very good. Very nice atmosphere. I will be going back.

Reviewed February 7, 2013

The Tin Leaf is off the beaten path, hidden in a shopping center, but is definitely worth the search. Extensive menu with FRESH ingredients. I had the turkey/stuffing/cranberry sandwich and it was delicious. If I lived in the area, I would make this a regular spot for dining as there is a lot to choose from. Give it a try!

Reviewed January 4, 2013

We have now eaten here six times and every time the food is well prepared with the freshest of ingredients. The cost is reasonable and the setting enjoyable. They have a very large outdoor patio for nice days and evenings. Service is always attentive--a plus in a restaurant where food is ordered at the counter and later delivered to the table.

Reviewed November 30, 2012

I agree with the person who wrote a review about the portion sizes being small. Last night for dinner I ordered their white bean cassoulet. It cost $11.95 and came with a small salad and bread. The cassoulet was excellent! Spicy and chock full of meat and beans. I just wish I had more. The down side was the small portion size of the cassoulet, especially for dinner and for the price. I was still hungry afterwards and had some cereal. I am not a big eater and am petite in size.

Reviewed November 25, 2012 via mobile

A great find for our vacation at nearby Four Seasons. Instead of eating in or taking out time at a restaurant with ambience, we found this place and were surprised and delighted A great concept but they could add just a bit of ambience even though it is a walkthrough line. We had roasted brussel sprouts and the shrimp skewer. YUMMY on everything and we are picky. No ambience here but fairly fast, healthy and excellently prepared food. Also good for takeout.