“Delicious lunch”

Tin Leaf Fresh Kitchen
Ranked #54 of 347 Restaurants in Carlsbad
Cuisines: American, Belgian
Dining options: Delivery
Description: Fantastic fresh and healthy eatery located within a mile of La Costa resort and spa. Very affordable and delicious. Walk up service with tables. Very kid friendly and large selection of sandwiches, salads and meat plates.
Reviewed September 27, 2012

My husband and I had lunch and both of us loved it. I ordered the 1/2 mediterranean salad.. It was a large serving even though half-size. Both the salad and the dressing were very tasty. My husband got their version of a BLT since we were at a new place and couldnt go wrong with that choice. He liked it so much he wished he had tried the tri-tip. The service was superb for a fast food restaurant. We received our orders within just a few minutes. I asked where to get water and our server pointed it out but said not to get up, she would bring it. We were asked several times if we needed anything and as we were leaving two employees said goodbye..since ordering is cafeteria-style you expect to be on your own. The service was on par with a regular restaurant but you receive your food much faster. Sitting on the patio was very pleasant

There are newer reviews for Tin Leaf Fresh Kitchen

Reviewed September 27, 2012

Fresh and creative food, tasty, and affordable. Tends to be noisy due to concrete floor. Love the food and especially the couscous salad and onion rings.

Reviewed August 23, 2012

This is a nice alternative if you're on a budget. Order at the counter and they bring it to you but the food is fresh and tasty and not your typical fast food choices. The ingredients are interesting and well prepared. The price is right for an upscale version of fast food.

Reviewed August 12, 2012

I was very surprised to find such an extensive menu. Located in a "strip mall" I just was not expecting the fresh, gourmet food that was offered on the ever changing menu. Loved the modern decor - although we chose to sit outside and enjoy the lovely weather. I ordered the California Cubano. It has a healthy dose of horseradish (I was warned!) and it was simply delicious. My lunch companion had on of the specials and said it was to die for. Their soda fountain included cream soda and black cherry soda along with the usual cola and lemon lime. There were so many unique choices on the lunch menu I cannot wait to go back and try some of the others. Next time...the marinated portobello sandwich. :-)

Reviewed August 10, 2012

Towards the end of our vacation week we were tired of the heavy meals we had been eating so tried Tin Leaf.
You order at counter and they bring it to you. Setting is nice. Does not feels anything like fast food but service is quick.
We all had sandwiches. They use turkey carved off the breast not deli cuts. The Cubano and BLTs were good.
Had a great slice of coconut cake. Craft beers, wine and special soda with Cream soda on tap! We each brought 1/2 sandwich home because we could not finish so servings seem generous but not excessive .
Pricy but worth it.