“Awesome Ballooning Experience!”

Sky's the Limit Ballooning Adventures
Ranked #4 of 18 Tours in Carlsbad
More attraction details
Owner description: Our experienced crew and FAA commercial licensed pilots are ready to take you on a journey surpassing any adventure you have encountered. Our pilots have over 30 years of flight experience combined and each pilot is one of 24 pilots that provide passenger rides for the Albuquerque International balloon festival and have an impeccable safety record. Our balloons and vehicles are regularly maintained and inspected to assure a safe and unforgettable experience. We are a family owned and operated balloon company and your experience means everything to us! Whatever adventure you choose, we will assure you one of the most enjoyable, safe and incredible experiences of a lifetime! So what are you waiting for? "Do Something Different Today"! Operating in Del Mar and Santa Barbara Wine Country!
Fairfax, Virginia
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Awesome Ballooning Experience!”
Reviewed March 17, 2013

We've been ballooning twice before in other areas and this sunset balloon ride over the Del Mar area was truly special and exceeded our expectations. The crew and pilots are first-class and are totally focused on safety and providing an outstanding and memorable adventure! Thank you for contributing to our spectacular San Diego vacation!

Visited March 2013

Crowley, Texas, United States
“"Truly the best way to go..."”
Reviewed February 27, 2013

After significant research, I decided to trust the Sky's the Limit Ballooning Adventure for our once in a lifetime hot air balloon ride experience while vacationing in Carlsbad last week. James, owner-pilot, wife Renee, and the ground crew provided a memorable experience as we floated above the treetops in our beautiful balloon. James and the crew not only provided an unforgettable balloon ride, but they did it with the highest level of professionalism and concern for our safety while providing all apropriate information prior to and after flight and narration during the flight. It was everything I hoped it would be and more!

Visited February 2013
San Diego, California, United States
“AMAZING!”
Reviewed January 22, 2013

I have always wanted go on a hot air balloon since I was a little girl, it finally happened this yr for my bday! :) I was a bit nervous but I did my research and felt that "Sky's the Limit" was the best choice for my fiance and I. James, our pilot and the ground crew were so professional and their service was superb. I felt safe and that allowed me to enjoy this amazing experience, I can't wait to do it again! I highly recommend Sky's the limit, thank you for making my bday a memorable one!

Visited January 2013
San Diego, California, United States
“Fantastic!”
Reviewed January 13, 2013

I surprised my Wife with a Balloon flight for her Birthday.

She was totally surprised and very excited.

The flight was exciting for myself as well. An unforgettable experience - The pilot and ground crew did a wonderful job and we had a fun and memorable experience.

I'd recommend flying with "Sky's the Limit" anytime.

- Ron Donofero

Visited January 2013
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Awesome experience!”
Reviewed January 5, 2013

I want to thank our pilot James! This was my boyfriend and my first hot air balloon ride and it was spectacular! I recommend it to everyone! The views are breath taking. There is a lot of comedic relief from the staff too if you are nervous, just made it that much better :) was very exciting and romantic !!!

1 Thank Suzier88