“Great atmosphere and food”

Las Olas Mexican Restaurant
Ranked #18 of 358 Restaurants in Carlsbad
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed March 3, 2013

It has been a year since I was there, but the atmosphere was fun and exciting and the food was AWESOME!!! I would definitely eat there again!!!

Reviewed February 23, 2013

Always love the food at Las Olas, unfortunately disappointed with take out order tonight. Orally eat at their location, but the wife was feeling under the weather and craving Mexican. I ordered the chicken salad and soup. Unfortunately when I asked for the dressing n the side, I didn't mean leave it out. O dressing at home, so I was left with a dry salad . Soup and wife's meal was good. Just bummed mine was not due to oversight. So food only gets a two since it was missing ingredients.

Reviewed February 19, 2013

I brought my two young kids here. It had a great atmosphere... service was a little slow as it was obvious that the waiter had too many tables assigned to him. The place is not huge so expect a little wait here if dinning durring peak hours. Food was good... not OHHHH MYYY GOSHH SOO GOOD.... but great. This is a place I would check out if in Carlsbad Village, but don't drive 10 miles out of your way.

Reviewed February 10, 2013

This is the best Mexican food in the area! The food is flavorful and comes in adequate proportions. There is a large variety of tasty margaritas. Great happy hour specials on margaritas, fish tacos and appetizers. Be sure to check out Las Olas if you are in the area!

Reviewed January 28, 2013

We always went to the beach location. This was our first time here. It was quiet and cute. Great food as always!
Our service was good but not great, he seemed busy.
Yes we will go back.