“Great happy hour”

Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed May 20, 2013

This chain location offers a pretty good happy hour as well as a full menu. The food was good and fresh. The service staff needs a bit of training. The hostess was sweet but knew nothing about the happy hour specials nor did the server without consulting the menu with our party of 6. It just felt like they were lost. The manager type person with a key donned on her arm passed by, asked if everything was ok but did not really listen. This is known in the service industry as "table touching" to give guests the feeling that they were welcomed. One random server did stop by just checking which was nice. All and all it was good food at a fair price. I would go again if in the area. You know what to expect. If you want to know about the specials just do your homework on your smartphone before going in.

Reviewed May 9, 2013

I have dined here several times over last 12 months and have always enjoyed the experience. On my last visit they got my order wrong, and I received apologies from the server, the floor supervisor and the GM. WOW. They re-did my order and it was on the table within 7 minutes. I was very impressed. This is a popular restaurant, the food is consistent and the service is wonderful.

Reviewed May 6, 2013

It is a chain, we go the one in Sunnyvale also,
Very consistent food, good service, food is great, place to go when you are staying around Carlsbad

Reviewed April 3, 2013

We eat often at PF Chang's. We had reservations for dinner at 7:00. When we arrived, the restuarant was crowded and folks were waiting for tables. We sat down and our waitress explained she was going on break. Another waiter took our order. Forty-five minutes later, we were still waiting for our dinner. Other diners who sat down after we did were already eating. We asked our waitress, who had returned from break, about the status of our meals. She returned soon with our food and said the kitchen had just received our order fifteen minutes ago. That was not our fault, and our waiter never asked if we just wanted to hang out before eating! We were disappointed in the service, although the food was as good as we've come to expect.

Reviewed March 28, 2013

I liked the food, but would have liked more vegetables with my entree. The lettuce wraps are very tasty. My kids were even willing to try, but again, no veggies on their plate, which was just tempura chicken. Great beer on tap!