Book In Advance

from $85.00
from $85.12
from $63.56
More Info
All reviews legoland ticket hopper pass lego land visiting legoland shark tank touch tank scavenger hunt great for kids year olds gift shop exhibits jellyfish stamp legos tunnel creatures tide
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

The Sea Life Aquarium at Legoland is my Grandkids favorite must do adventure. And sometimes we’ll just go there and not Legoland which you can do without the expense of the entire theme park. It’s an awesome learning experience for both the children and adults alike. It’s the perfect special reward for good behavior or a short outing before nap time. If you have small children or even young teens, make sure you go to Sea Life Aquarium. It’s a very family friendly place that will make a special memory!

Date of experience: November 2018
1LEGOLANDDrive, Guest Relations Manager at Sea Life Aquarium, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear sparky007,

It's wonderful to hear that you and your family enjoyed visiting with us here at the Aquarium! Thank you so much for your feedback and review. We hope to see you visit with us again soon!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

First time to visit Sea Life Aquarium. I think we got around it in 15mins or so (expected time 45min). Fish are nice, well kept and tanks clean but not very inspiring route through with not very much obvious information on displays. you have to use touch screen monitors next to displays. would prefer quick reference pictures and info. Don't waste your money on extra tickets, but go if it is included in your legoland ticket and you have time.

1  Thank Viki E

Dear Viki,

I am sorry to learn of your disappointment in your visit to our Aquarium. I have shared details of your feedback with our Management Team for their review. Thank you.

Reviewed November 4, 2018 via mobile

I think my expectations were higher as I've been to the Sea Life Aquarium in Grapevine and thought it was fantastic. Being that this one was at Legoland, I was expecting to be awed. I was not - I think the Birch Aquarium is better and would recommend it over this one. So don't pay extra for this with your Legoland tickets, but stop by if it is included and you want an indoor break.

Date of experience: November 2018
1LEGOLANDDrive, Guest Relations Manager at Sea Life Aquarium, responded to this reviewResponded November 5, 2018

Hello Lauren S,

I am sorry to hear of your disappointment in our Aquarium. I appreciate your feedback and have shared it with our Management Team for their review. Thank you.

Reviewed October 30, 2018

Well maintained. Friendly staff. The children could get up close, and even INSIDE of the sea life exhibits. It was worth purchasing the Legoland 2 day discounted passes that included the Aquarium.

Date of experience: October 2018
1LEGOLANDDrive, Guest Relations Manager at Sea Life Aquarium, responded to this reviewResponded October 31, 2018

Hello halw2m,

I'm delighted to hear that you and your family enjoyed your recent visit to our SEA LIFE® Aquarium! Thank you for your feedback and review. We hope to see you visit with us again soon!

Reviewed October 18, 2018

My Son Sammy had a awsome Birthday family time had great ride and food. The new ride was so much fun.

Date of experience: October 2018
1LEGOLANDDrive, Guest Relations Manager at Sea Life Aquarium, responded to this reviewResponded October 19, 2018

Hello april09282018,

Thank you for contacting us, we appreciate the recommendation and happy to hear you enjoyed our new Deep Sea Voyage Attraction. Have a great day.

Best regards,