“What a great fun place!”
Review of Carlsbad Lagoon

Carlsbad Lagoon
San Diego, California
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“What a great fun place!”
Reviewed July 9, 2014

It was awesome, my kids and I had so much fun!!! I am so scared of the water!!! I told one of the guys, I could be wrong but I think his name is Garret, that I was just trying to suck up my fear so the kids could have fun on the jet ski and he was Sooooo nice, gave me some tips and really tried to calm me down, I did calm down and the kids and I had a blast!!! We will be coming back!!!

Visited July 2014

Alpine, California
64 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 48 helpful votes
“fun place for the family”
Reviewed June 22, 2014

the rental for jet skis has been there for a long time. they do a good job keeping everything clean and in good working order. they have different types of rentals for all ages. we always go there when we say in Carlsbad. you can bring a lunch and sit by the water.

1 Thank 1baggo
Los Angeles
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“Relaxing”
Reviewed June 15, 2014

Rented a wave runner. Good for an hour for the kids. Would come back. Bring your own food and drinks.

2 Thank TripperLosAngeles
Chester, Virginia
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Great Fun!!”
Reviewed June 10, 2014

We loved the Lagoon!! We spent several hours there. There are picnic tables, water trampolines, water bikes, jet skis, etc. It's great for every style family!! The only dislike I had was that the snack bar was not a snack bar and I was starving. The check in counter had several candy bars to select from, but if families are expected to spend hours or even the day out there you certainly need to have some type of concessions. Overall we loved it!!!

4 Thank ChanceWhite
Oceanside, California
88 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 105 helpful votes
“Stand up Paddleboarding”
Reviewed May 27, 2014

Used a groupon for me and my fiancee and planned a beautiful day on the lagoon paddleboarding. By the time we arrived, the Poinsettia fire had ignited and the dark smoke made the situation evident. It looked like it was just over the hill on the south side of the lagoon. We spend two and half hours and had a wonderful time exploring the lagoon. Great exercise. Although, the gnarly santa ana winds made us double our efforts. Afterwards, we ate our packed lunches and enjoyed the view. Will definitely be back again.

Visited May 2014