$189
$227
$191
Ocean Palms Beach Resort(Carlsbad)(Great Value!)
$309
Econo Lodge Inn & Suites Near Legoland(Carlsbad)(Great Value!)
$129
$337
$305
Hilton.com
  • Pool
Omni La Costa Resort & Spa(Carlsbad)
$373
$242
  • Pool
Grand Pacific Palisades Resort and Hotel(Carlsbad)(Great Value!)
$319
$337
$299
  • Restaurant
Beach Terrace Inn(Carlsbad)
Official Site
1,389 results
All reviewsacross the streetgreat locationcarlsbad beachoutdoor fireplacebeach accessocean viewvery nice hotelfront desk staffbreakfast buffeteasy accesshotel restaurantbusiness centersan diegoshort driveoutlet mallfitness centermy son
Reviewed July 30, 2015

This is a very comfortable and beautifully situated hotel located across the street from the beach. The rooms were very clean and the staff were very friendly and professional, but I couldn't help think that the room were somewhat overpriced.

Room Tip: I would recommend a room on the exterior wall of the hotel. Room 307 was loud at times from kids playing in the pool.
  • Stayed: July 2015, traveled on business
Reviewed July 29, 2015

This was an excellent property had a very comfortable room, great location, beautiful view of the ocean. We had our meals served outside during seminar. Food and service was "top of the table" good. Felt special and welcomed from the valet that open the door the front desk, to the people in the gift shop. Look forward to my return to this better than average Hilton.

Room Tip: What's the location of this property is worth it to pick a room with a view of the ocean it's spectacular.
  • Stayed: May 2015, traveled on business
Reviewed July 29, 2015

Beautiful location, across the street from the beach, really great Hilton. We all know the Hilton Garden Inns are cookie cutter in many ways, well yes it is the same here, but they expand this hotel well beyond any Hilton Garden Inn I have ever stayed in.
Breakfast is fantastic, one feature I had nit seen they have a shuttle bus 24X7 to take your crew within 5 miles of hotel, we used this everyday and might I add the driver had a fat wallet when we left!. When in Carlsbad this is the place to stay.

Room Tip: large hotel request close to Lobby
  • Stayed: July 2015, traveled with family
Reviewed July 27, 2015

I selected this hotel because I stay pretty much at Hilton properties, and because it's web site says it's across the street from the beach. That's technically true, but the beach is inaccessible. You have to walk ten minutes -- over a quarter mile -- down the road to gain access (not that easy for everyone). I would never have stayed there if I had known. The write-up gives the impression that you can walk across the street to the beach. It's misleading, and I can't believe it's unintentional.

The pool is about average. The staff is friendly and attentive. But the food is mediocre and over priced. We ordered room service once, and pool side service once, and they screwed up both orders. Our bathroom sink was completely clogged when we arrived.

Stayed: July 2015
3  Thank Mycatsmean
UltimateServiceGuru, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Carlsbad Beach, responded to this reviewResponded July 28, 2015

Dear guest,
Thank you for your stay with us this past week. Please accept our apologies for any confusion about our location in relation to the beach across the street. We are located on a bluff overlooking Carlsbad State Beach and have one of the only ocean view hotels in the area. We offer shuttle rides complimentary to all of our guests to all the beaches in this area should any of the guests choose not to walk to the beach entrance and am sorry this was not communicated to you. I am also saddened to hear we did not meet your expectation with our food service and wish we had been informed of the issue as we strive to correct any issues immediately.
We look forward to having you back with us and please feel free to contact me to assist to ensure a perfect stay.

Regie Brown

Reviewed July 24, 2015

We had a wonderful time! So wonderful that we decided to return for the 4th year in a row. Staff went above and beyond to make my son's birthday special. Appreciated the birthday cake awaiting our arrival. They also have beach rentals and free shuttle service to Legoland and the beach.

• Stayed: July 2015, traveled with family