My family and I stayed here at this wonderful hotel for a week get-away. It was very easy to find from the 30-40 minute drive from the San Diego Airport. It was close to the freeway, but we didn't hear freeway noise, and just across from the ocean. Although from pictures it looks like you will be able to walk right to the ocean you do have to walk about 1/4 mile or so for ocean access since that part of Carlsbad is up on a cliff. The hotel staff was wonderful. We enjoyed a clean room. Great amenities and child friendly. We swam in the pool which was heated, and were happy to see full size beach towels which were nice to lay out on the lounge chairs. The pool was exceptionally clean, as was the hot tub. Breakfast was a hair expensive but what isn't in California? The house wine was very good for $5, and the bartenders are not stingy at all in their pours. I definitely recommend the hotel to others.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our hotel is located across the street from Carlsbad State Beach. Featuring ocean views, full service restaurant & bar, complimentary shuttle service, spacious guestrooms, heated pool and spa, fitness center, business center, and much more! All guestrooms are equipped with refrigerator, microwave, coffee maker, hairdryer, iron and ironing board, complimentary wireless high speed internet, two dual-line phones, and Television with on demand movies. Rooms feature Serta Perfect Sleeper Beds, 32' HDTV and Herman Miller chairs. 2 electric vehicle charging stations with dedicated parking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels Direct, Booking.com, Priceline and Hotels.com so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Carlsbad Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn Carlsbad Beach Hotel Carlsbad
- Carlsbad Hilton Garden Inn
- Hilton Carlsbad