Hilton Garden Inn Carlsbad Beach
Carlsbad Inn Beach Resort(Carlsbad)(Great Value!)
$249
$187
$175
Hotels.com
  • Pool
Sheraton Carlsbad Resort and Spa(Carlsbad)(Great Value!)
$179
$150
  • Restaurant
$149
$134
Agoda.com
  • Pool
Grand Pacific Palisades Resort and Hotel(Carlsbad)(Great Value!)
$139
  • Pool
Omni La Costa Resort & Spa(Carlsbad)
$269
Omni Hotels
Beach Terrace Inn(Carlsbad)
$479
Official Site
LEGOLAND California Hotel(Carlsbad)(Great Value!)
$459
Official Website
1,349 results
All reviewsacross the streetgreat locationoutdoor fireplacecarlsbad beachocean viewbeach accessvery nice hotelbreakfast buffeteasy accessfront desk staffbusiness centernice poolshort drivesan diegooutlet mallpool and hot tubmy son
Reviewed December 13, 2012

The Hotel is very nice and the proxmity to the sea just across the street makes the stay even more enjoyable.
Rooms are confortable and clean and the staff are always available and friendly, barmen and chefs are very good and friendly.
Unfortunately for me I could not use all the services available due to time devoted to work.
In my opinion this hotel is excellent.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed December 9, 2012

The location of this hotel is excellent, directly across the street from the beach and easy access to I-5. The staff was extremely friendly, making sure to greet us every time we passed. Rooms were pleasant, but could use a good cleaning, are a bit on the tired side. There was a piece of gum stuck to the side of the headboard when we arrived. Overall a nice property for the price.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
UltimateServiceGuru, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Carlsbad Beach, responded to this reviewResponded December 13, 2012

Thank you for your kind words. We appreciate the opportunity to welcome you to our hotel and appreciate your business. I was delighted to hear that you found our location convenient and that our staff was friendly while you stayed with us. I have communicated your feedback with our housekeeping staff and I can assure you that this has been taken care. Your feedback is incredibly important to us and I appreciate you taking time to letting us know. If there is anything we can do to enhance our services please let us know. We are always listening to our guests. Thank you again for choosing our hotel and we look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed December 4, 2012

I am a frequent business traveler and stay at Hilton properties almost exclusively. Hilton Garden Inns are always clean, inviting and secure. This location was no exception. The only negative I took away from this visit is that the hotel is expensive to stay at. If you are going to the beach, this hotel is just across the highway from the ocean. So I understand that location determines how much a hotel can charge. The hotel appears to be an older facility that has been renovated. Rooms are small and the furniture is drab - not what I would expect from Hilton or for the amount I paid for my room. And if you want breakfast be prepared to pay $15 per person- the only option is a breakfast buffet that is way over-priced at $14.95 - by the time you add the tip in, you'll pay close to $20 for a very average breakfast!! If you decide to leave the hotel to dine elsewhere, the closest restaurants are several miles away. My advice to other travelers is to negotiate the lowest price you can for your room and bring some snacks!

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Jim D
Reviewed December 3, 2012

The exceptional location was made even better by the outstanding Hotel staff!The front desk team was knowledgable, friendly and efficient.The Bar and Restaurant servers were quick efficient and friendly. A great experiance!!!

Room Tip: Sleep number bed was horrible and should be replaced
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 29, 2012

I have stayed here at Thanksgiving 3 years in a row and if you like an ocean view, service, ambiance, comfort, and like to shop, this place is perfect. Every year I spend Thanksgiving day with local relatives and then get up around 4 am and take the hotel shuttle to the outlets for Black Friday shopping. The shuttle runs 24hrs (outlets open at 10pm) and theres no place to park so its perfect. Get back to the hotel for a great breakfast, and snooze out by the pool or across the street on the beach. Nice big sliding windows for fresh ocean air. The service is always the best, all you have to do is ask. Read the reviews!!

Room Tip: Upper floors. Either pool or ocean view.
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family