Brant greeted us with a smile and wished my daughter a Happy Birthday! Everyone treated us like we were family, and always with a smile! They had a cake waiting in our room for our daughter. It felt like we were celebrities and this was only our first stay! Goran was our shuttle driver to Legoland in the morning and he was very cheerful! After spending the entire day there, we were tired and couldn't WAIT to get back to the hotel. Melissa picked us up and extended her apologies for the delay. The whole way back we were sharing our day with her, and while she had probably heard the stories from hundreds of people, she listened attentively and cheerfully! By our second (and last) morning, Herman knew us and knew what type of omelet we wanted for breakfast (and they were YUMMY!). Keith was friendly, and extremely hard working - making sure we knew about all the foods in the breakfast buffet! Each night, we were tired and did not want to be in a car anymore, so Manny and Malcolm were wonderful servers! They even knew our food preferences by the second night, and asked if we wanted the same thing.
The room was absolutely awesome! They placed us in a larger room as a celebration gift to our daughter, but unfortunately the highway noise was a little too mundane for my husband, so we asked to be switched to another room. They placed us on the 3rd floor in room 335 and we had an amazing view of the ocean and pool, and it was quiet! The highway is not a noisy highway, it's just that my husband is extremely sensitive to any and all noises and needs complete quiet at night.
I have a very big fear of finding bugs in hotel rooms, so I thoroughly checked under each bed as well as the mattress for ANY signs of bedbugs and did not find a single one. The hotel was extremely clean, and we've already decided that if/when we travel to San Diego, we would drive the 30 minutes and stay at this hotel.
I cannot say enough wonderful things about this hotel! After we left, we headed to Anaheim for the Disneyland part of our vacation, and the hotel we stayed at while in Anaheim left us longing for this one.
Thank you all for making our daughter's 10th birthday and our first family vacation in 7 years so special and so memorable. We will never forget it!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our hotel is located across the street from Carlsbad State Beach. Featuring ocean views, full service restaurant & bar, complimentary shuttle service, spacious guestrooms, heated pool and spa, fitness center, business center, and much more! All guestrooms are equipped with refrigerator, microwave, coffee maker, hairdryer, iron and ironing board, complimentary wireless high speed internet, two dual-line phones, and Television with on demand movies. Rooms feature Serta Perfect Sleeper Beds, 32' HDTV and Herman Miller chairs. 2 electric vehicle charging stations with dedicated parking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels Direct, Priceline, Booking.com and Hotels.com so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Carlsbad Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn Carlsbad Beach Hotel Carlsbad
- Carlsbad Hilton Garden Inn
- Hilton Carlsbad