“right at the ocean, a block away from shops & a great entrence to a walking trail along the coast Danielle & Greg”

Ocean Palms Beach Resort
Ranked #1 of 36 Hotels in Carlsbad
Reviewed March 23, 2010

the only negative that we found was that there wasn't a microwave offered to us in our room. the room came complete w/a mini kitchenette (stove, dishes, coffee pot, sink, refrigerator, silverware, utensils, pots & pans) but no microwave. due to the fact that we were just a random over night guest for one night, a microwave would have been ideal.

the desk staff was absolutely awesome! supplied extra coffee & gave clear directions to the locations we were looking for.

Danielle & Greg Johnson

• Stayed: March 2010, traveled as a couple
1  Thank danigirl1964
Write a ReviewReviews (1,047)

Reviewed February 8, 2010

Needed alittle time away so decided to go to the beach. Needing two bedrooms we located this spot that had rooms available. Staying aweek the kitchens in the unit made life alot easier for the kids and myself. The staff gave me several ideas of things to do for the kids during the day and for myself in the evening. As usual I forgot somethings and the store on site was hhandy to replace what I forgot. Now heres the kicker upon leaving I left a watch of value to my surprise it was still there when I returned later in the day. So to the staff I say thank you and you will see me again this summer and in the future

• Stayed: November 2009, traveled with family
2  Thank jojogunPalmdesertCa_
Reviewed January 30, 2010

Wonderful hidden treasure with low prices this winter during the recession. We got a studio with semi-ocean view for $99/night with frig and stove and a week later booked a suite for $149/night with a fabulous ocean view with stove, frig, pots and pans and coffee maker. Pool and jacuzzi. Laundry room. Free parking. Clean. Located across the street from the public beach entrance and on a quiet street, right near many great restaurants ranging from fancy to subway. We're from Seattle and loved the carved kitschy palm trees and sunshine.

• Stayed: January 2010, traveled as a couple
2  Thank lovebeachesSeattle
Reviewed January 13, 2010

Close to the beach, the grounds are very tropical and nice. We had a great time here.
the staff were awesome and very helpfull!

• Stayed: September 2009, traveled with family
2  Thank histarfish
Reviewed January 8, 2010

What can I say? Everything about this little slice of Paradise keeps me going back every year over and over! The staff is very friendly and helpful and willing to help with whatever your needs are! Its not too often I find that is Southern cal. The property is extremely well taken care of, I could in the the courtyard all day and take in the beautiful flowers and trees. The rooms are completely functional, relaxing and beautiful all at the same time. Sometimes we don't even make it to the beach because we have so much fun hanging out at the resort! I can't get there often enough!! I HIGHLY recommend this beautiful place!

• Stayed: July 2009, traveled with family
2  Thank bash1Arizona
Reviewed December 23, 2009

The room was MAGNIFICENT. We stayed in the Tahitian suite known to us as room 101. It had tropical murals that brought the outside landscaping and beach into the room. The room had that Tommy Bahama look to it making you feel like you were in Hawaii. The outside landscaping was a tropical paradise with carved palms, BBQ, tiki tourches, etc it was very pleasant and relaxing. I would highly recommend this place for a romantic get away...

• Stayed: December 2009, traveled as a couple
2  Thank rruiz55
Reviewed December 17, 2009

I will recomended to any body for busness or leisure

Stayed: December 2009, traveled as a couple