“Excellent Service”

Ranked #35 of 36 Hotels in Carlsbad
Las Vegas
“Excellent Service”
Reviewed August 10, 2009

Iam (hope that's spelled correctly), was wonderful. Extended our trip without any stress. Room and towels are clean. All staff are friendly and helpful. Woul stay here again!

• Stayed August 2009, traveled as a couple
1 Thank HonuLasVegas

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (27)
  • Polish first
Bowling Green, OH
Reviewed July 21, 2009

Stayed at Rodeway Inn for trips to the beach and Legoland. Older motor court with no frills. Rooms were good for sleeping, with a small pool and great location to area attractions. 10 minutes to Legoland, 5 to Beach. Great Pie restaurant up the street. If you're looking to save some money on lodging for Legoland you could do much worse.

Stayed July 2009, traveled with family
2 Thank Falcon66
San Francisco
Reviewed June 12, 2009

This was a very basic hotel room along the highway. While staying there on business, my Kindle e-reader was stolen out of the room. The management had surveillance cameras that showed their cleaning staff going into my room while I was gone. Rather than find the Kindle or reimburse me, they refused to believe me and would not compensate me for my stolen property. I would not recommend staying at this hotel under any circumstances -- unless you like dishonest hotel managers.

Stayed May 2009, traveled on business
3 Thank markglaser
Hyland727, Owner at Rodeway Inn Near Legoland, responded to this review, July 7, 2009
We asked the guest to file a police report for his lost property but he refused to do so at the time. He sent me threatening emails saying if I did not pay him the money he would post negative reviews. As you can see he joined trip advisor only to post this one review. Our surveillance tapes show nothing out of the ordinary and we even offered them to him as proof for his police report, which he never filed. Our staff is very honest and we have been in business here for years. We tried our best to help this guest but he was just out to make a quick buck.
Vancouver, B.C.
Reviewed May 17, 2009

This motel was more than adequate for the price we paid. Had good wii-fii connection, fridge and shower had great water pressure. The breakfast had muffins,danish, mini cinnamon buns, couple kinds of cereal. It was fine.
It was right off the freeway, as were many we saw in the area, so quite noisy at night. My earplugs blocked it fine.
Took us 10min to Legoland and outlet shopping nearby.

• Stayed May 2009, traveled with family
1 Thank pepsipeople
SLC, UT
Reviewed May 10, 2009

Good central location, close to freeway and Legoland (although I didn't have time to visit). Easy parking, free wi-fi w/no problems. Clean as a whistle; maids were friendly and punctual. GREAT service. The gas lift on the desk chair in my room was not holding (it would drift downward while I sat), and the front desk took care it of immediately. I also needed a fork for a take-out meal about midnight, and the desk clerk was kind enough to not only give me a fork, but also a plate and napkins and let me borrow some scissors. The single room was small (one queen bed) but clean and comfortable. There is noise from the freeway, but it didn't keep me awake. Could hear a little noise from the adjacent room, but again, not enough to be bothersome. Wish they would have the cards to skip having sheets washed for multi-night stays. Great price, would definitely stay here again!

• Stayed May 2009, traveled solo
2 Thank UT_Budget_Traveler
Pittsburg, CA
Reviewed April 15, 2009

We stayed at the Rodeway Inn to go and visit Legoland. Legoland was an easy 10-15 minute drive away. The Rodeway Inn was near gas stations, restuarants and groceries stores so you can easily replenish any supplies you need.
We were given a bottom floor room which was great as we could easily unload luggage from our vehicle and carry it directly into our room. Our room had a microwave and a refrigerator, which are great featuers in my opinion. The room looks like it has been remodeled recently as everything looked very modern, clean and new! The beds were nice and firm, very comfortable to sleep in. They also give you plenty of nice pillows.
There was one gripe I had about the Rodeway Inn, its located nearby the freeway and if your a light sleeper, you'll be able to hear road noise and disturb your sleep.
In the morning, they provide coffee, juice, cereal and danishes. It would have been great if they could also provide toast and maybe a little fruit? The danish and coffee did hold us up until we could get some lunch though.
Overall, my family liked the Rodeway Inn and would not hesistate recommending it to others! Great place!

• Stayed April 2009, traveled with family
1 Thank joel1316
CA
Reviewed March 24, 2009

Beautiful Interior!!!!!
Clean, Comfortable and a great value.
Bathroom and shower very clean
Bed was Comfortable