“Busy place”

Cross street: Aviara Pkwy
San Marcos, California
“Busy place”
Reviewed December 22, 2013

Place was packed. Line waiting for a table. Definitely was good to have a reservation. Some confusion on our table so had to wait in the middle of the restaurant for several minutes while the manager, hostess and busier figured it all out :( Wine and salads were excellent. I had the porterhouse special. I ordered medium rare and steak was very medium. My wife had the torte eggplant and said it was very good. Tough to rate when your forced to stop and stand in the middle of the restaurant and your $40 steak is not cooked to your preference.

Visited December 2013
1 Thank JimmyJackk

Morristown, New Jersey
“Good food at reasonable prices”
Reviewed December 9, 2013

We have eaten at this restaurant several times over the last year and the food is consistently good and priced well. There is also entertainment that was very nice and we thoroughly enjoyed ourselves. Our waiter was terrific!!!

Visited November 2013
Bloomfield Hills, MI
“Good food, good service”
Reviewed December 3, 2013

Nice atmosphere, good and prompt service, good food.

Now that I'm old and senile, I can't recall what I ate there, so sorry the review is a bit sparse - but it covers what you worry about in a restaurant.

Visited November 2013
Los Angeles, California
“So good”
Reviewed November 15, 2013

This is worth the trip regardless of where you are in San Diego. Excellent food, fun staff, great entertainment. Get there early as the place fills up. Especially the bar. Excellent food. Real mozzarella cheese and excellent ricotta.

• Visited November 2013
San DIego
“The real deal!”
Reviewed November 4, 2013

Take it from an east coast Italian guy that Tuscany serves great Italian food with outstanding service. I felt right at home when we were greeted by Joey and he brought us to our table. Our waiter Paulie was informative and attentive along with a few good jokes. I had brought a few friends with me from the Orange County area and they said that they would be coming down with their wives for a night out. We started with a nice Antipasto Platter - main courses of Lasagna, Cioppino, Osso Buco followed by a wonderful dessert plate. I give Tuscany’s a huge thumbs up and will be back!

• Visited November 2013