“Rubio's New Improved Menu IS improved!”
Review of Rubio's

Rubio's
Ranked #160 of 348 Restaurants in Carlsbad
Cuisines: Mexican, Seafood, Healthy
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Reviewed January 26, 2013

Rubio's has revised the way they prepare their food, and it is a great improvement! The fish tacos are delightful and crisp, unlike recent times when they were not always so. New menu items pop up every time I go, so it's fun to try the new offerings. Taco Tuesday, after 230pm, is an especially good value.

2  Thank bobblevins

Reviewed January 23, 2013

Everytime I come to California, I HAVE to make a rubio's visit. The first time I tried Rubio's was a few years ago and tried fish and shrimp tacos and I absolutely loved it! It's never a successful California trip without making a rubio's round.

Reviewed January 10, 2013 via mobile

Fish chicken and steak. Good chips and salsa. Good nachos which is what I had. Myself, I am not a fish person, but my husband loves it here.

1  Thank Mininova
Reviewed January 1, 2013

A place to sink your teeth into fish tacos. They also have other items of the fish sort, and beef and chicken for those who don't eat seafood. Beer is always fresh and cold and the salsa is good.

Reviewed December 13, 2012

Their street tacos are exceptional. Their tortilla soup is very good too. My husband and I go here when we are in a hurry, but we do not want to sacrifice taste or quality. They are like McDonalds. No matter what Rubio's you go to, you get consistent, excellent fast food for a good price.

Been to Rubio's? Share your experiences!