“Wish we had this in Canada!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #104 of 324 Restaurants in Carlsbad
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Takeout
Brampton, Canada
“Wish we had this in Canada!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013

Everytime I come to California, I HAVE to make a rubio's visit. The first time I tried Rubio's was a few years ago and tried fish and shrimp tacos and I absolutely loved it! It's never a successful California trip without making a rubio's round.

• Visited February 2012

“Good if you like fish”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 10, 2013 via mobile

Fish chicken and steak. Good chips and salsa. Good nachos which is what I had. Myself, I am not a fish person, but my husband loves it here.

1 Thank Mininova
San Marcos, California
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Are you hungry for fish?”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 1, 2013

A place to sink your teeth into fish tacos. They also have other items of the fish sort, and beef and chicken for those who don't eat seafood. Beer is always fresh and cold and the salsa is good.

Visited December 2012
Carlsbad, California
“Fast Food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 13, 2012

Their street tacos are exceptional. Their tortilla soup is very good too. My husband and I go here when we are in a hurry, but we do not want to sacrifice taste or quality. They are like McDonalds. No matter what Rubio's you go to, you get consistent, excellent fast food for a good price.

Visited December 2012
Phoenix, Arizona
“Fish tacos QUE RICO”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 3, 2012

This was our first time having fish tacos. We really didn't know what we had been missing. We were at the beach and my wife went and picked some up and we gobbled them up. I loved the fish and the combination of raw cabbage and the soft tortilla with the the fried fish. We had the chipotle sauce on the side which gave it a nice kick. Good food.

• Visited September 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars

Been to Rubio's? Share your experiences!