Review Highlights

from $59.00
More Info
from $29.00
More Info
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed July 8, 2018 via mobile

Went with friends (couples and daughter) to spend a relaxing day @ the spa. Wonderful treatments (facial and massage) by all of us. Had lunch and cocktails around the pool, delicious healthy items and drinks really good too. The waterfall jacuzzi type experience is wonderful for back or muscle pain. Surrounding grounds very pretty and create peacefulness and calm.

Reviewed February 25, 2018

I have been trying to reach the spa and no one can get through to even book an appointment. My daughters birthday is coming up and I am trying to set for appointments but no one bothers to pick up the phone. Very disappointing for a property of this caliber.

2  Thank Christine R
Reviewed November 26, 2017

My family stayed at the Omni this weekend for a wedding. My two daughters and I had manicures at the salon and were very well cared for by Dawn, Nichole and Leanne. They were kind, fun and very personable. Unfortunately, at the start of our appointment, we were informed about an unexpected scheduling problem that made one of my daughters quite upset. When brought to their attention, Alyssa and Christine were very professional and quick to solve the problem. They saved the day! Despite the temporary stress, our nails looked great and we had a blast at the wedding. Thank you ladies!

2  Thank Dawn S
Reviewed September 28, 2017

I came with a small group for a bachelorette spa day. The treatment included lunch and use of their spa/pool facilities all day. The massage was amazing and the amenities were top notch.. highly recommend.

Reviewed August 10, 2017

Great restaurant overlooking the beautiful golf course at the La Costa --- I understand the Spa is great too but all in all a great place for a family vacation , plenty of pools and things to do , good shopping as well and beautifully maintained grounds

Reviewed July 10, 2017 via mobile

Loved our time relaxing and enjoying the pool after our massages. Had lunch by the pool. Special place to enjoy the peaceful quiet day.

Reviewed April 30, 2017

The gardens are beautiful, the pool area nice and relaxing, the garden restaurant food is good and the service providers do a good job. The inside installations have not been remodeled in decades and really need to be updated, everything is worn, chipped, corroded and very basic looking. Still overall a great place and we'll be back!

Reviewed March 16, 2017

Great place for a girls day out. Not many people, quiet, peaceful. Massages or facials. I took a nap. Everything you want at a spa. Steam room, sauna, whirlpools, lunch, drinks

Reviewed February 8, 2017 via mobile

Our group of college friends goes every year and we book a winter special that usually includes treatments, all day pass and lunch. We indulge in the whole day and dine outdoors in our spa robes. They have many therapists, large beautiful private pool area, lounging rooms and all the amenities you'd expect. Also a great shop, nail salon too. The relaxation massage was the best I've ever experienced. Cannot wait to go back!

Reviewed July 18, 2016

Gorgeous spa with grounds to match it - it is just LOVELY here. Book a treatment and spend the day or half day. The amenities are very nice - outdoor pool with hot tub and jet showers, garden healthy restaurant, relaxation/meditation garden, steam rom, etc., etc. Super clean and great massage. No snobs here (on the staff).