“La Costa massage and facial package”
Review of Spa at La Costa

Spa at La Costa
Ranked #2 of 19 Spas & Wellness in Carlsbad
More attraction details
Owner description: This luxury resort offers two PGA championship golf courses, more than 21 tennis courts and the award-winning La Costa Spa.
Reviewed October 2, 2012

I was a walk in and requested a facial and massage package for $305.00 which included a spa lunch. The spa is beautiful and the service is oustanding. I loved the sauna room which was perfect for sweating out the impurities. The dry sauna was awesome and the jacuzzi was hot and welcoming. I loved both my facial and the massage was outta this world. I enjoyed the rest of the day lounging poolside andhad the chicken salad lunch which was delicious. I highly recommend LaCosta Spa for a day of pure indulgence it was well worth it and I will be a repeat visitor on my next trip to Carlsbad. The spa had all the amenities you could possibly need - just bring a swimsuit. First class establishment and your worth it!

There are newer reviews for Spa at La Costa

Reviewed September 15, 2012

It kind of feels like stepping back 20 or so years. Can't really 'put your finger' on anything wrong or off, but even the lovely young women who work there seem out of synch. Maybe it was a patronizing touch for we 'older' guests but comparing this spa with several others I've been to in recent years, it just didn't stack up.

1  Thank bobbiegailh
Reviewed August 23, 2012

I paid $30 for a day pass that should have cost $60 but I refused to pay that much and it was a slow day so she gave me the discount. Nice spa but a few areas were not up to the high standards I have for spas- some broken tiles, fewer amenities than other spas. The spa pool area is great and the spa care is wonderful. I did not have any treatments.

5  Thank Susan-portown
Reviewed August 17, 2012

There are ab abundance of spas in the Carlsbad area, from the very small spa in Old Karlsbad to the very high end spa at the Park Hyatt. La Costa hits it just right. Not over the top with pricy add-ons that you are pressured to buy, but very comfortable and relaxing.
The spa store is beautifully put together with lots of yummy products. La Costa, with it's long history in the Spa business, is the best in the area.

Reviewed August 16, 2012

Loved it - stayed at La Costa - went to the spa several times. Use Tavvy for deep tissue massage - she was very skilled. The spa products are great too - nice places to relax.