“Great find in downtown Carlsbad.”
Review of Gregorio's

Gregorio's
Reserve with OpenTable
Gregorio's is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #50 of 345 Restaurants in Carlsbad
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Phoenix, Arizona
“Great find in downtown Carlsbad.”
Reviewed June 26, 2013

Wonderful location. Excellent food and very attentive staff. Large selection and moderately priced. Nice ambiance and patio area. Will definitely return!

Visited June 2013
1 Thank desert_skier_7

Scottsdale
“No regrets”
Reviewed June 19, 2013

My sister lives in Vista Ca and she always takes us here. We came to celebrate my nephew's college graduation. My husband had the supreme pizza and loved it. It had lots of veggies. My brother in law had the new York strip and scallops and he said it was one of the best he has had. The scallops were seared and he loved it. I had the halibut with pasta. Fabulous. My sister had the eggplant and pasta. We enjoyed our meals. I understand why my sister brings us here when we visit.

• Visited June 2013
Los Angeles, California
“My favorite restaurant in Carlbad.”
Reviewed May 27, 2013

I have been dining in Gregorio's for 15 years, every time we come to the town. I just like everything about this place: balcony, view of the street and people coming from the beach, train that comes time to time (highlight of the dining for kids)
Food is always good and fresh. Ravioli are tender id delicate as Neapolitan songs and the bread is simply the best of all breads from all the restaurants I have ever tried.
My favorite dish is Eggplant Parmigiana.

Boston
“Great outdoor dining”
Reviewed May 13, 2013

I live in Massachusetts where outdoor dining is a real novelty so when I travel to a warmer climate I always look to eat outdoors. I thought the food was great and reasonable (especially with a restaurant.com certificate) and we ate outdoors. The staff was attentive and knowledgeable and the food came quickly. It was a very relaxing meal after a loooooong day at Legoland.

Estepona, Spain
“Nice location and ambiance. Average Italian food”
Reviewed May 11, 2013

Stopped in at the recommendation of our hotel. Great upper level location with very appealing outdoor seating. Although there was space, we couldn't sit outside because there were only 2 of us. "If you had a party of 4 or 6, we could seat you out there." Granted the available tables were 6-tops but do you really need 6 of them? 4 were open.

Our waitress was pleasant and just-right attentive. She recommended the garlic bread and it was, uh, disappointing. Little garlic and not much flavor. The regular bread was MUCH better (and came with the meal!). The Sicilian Chicken was good and the portion was plentiful but nothing spectacular. The lasagna was heavy on ricotta and light on pasta.