“Great local Italian food” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Gregorio's

Gregorio's
Reserve with OpenTable
Gregorio's is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #70 of 323 Restaurants in Carlsbad
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza, Gluten Free
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff
AZ
“Great local Italian food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 25, 2012

We had a group of 16 people at the last second wanted dinner in Carlsbad and they wanted Italian. I called a few places and they wouldn't even consider it, but once I called Brandee at Gregorio's she gave me a few options and we had a table at 8:30, right when we wanted it. Food was very good, small problem with 2 orders but they corrected them right away. Served hot and Sarah our waitress was super nice. Eggplant Parmesan and chicken Parmesan were big hits.

• Visited November 2012

Carlsbad, California
“gross food”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 17, 2012

I dont really understand why everyone is saying the food is good. The only thing I enjoyed was my Fat Tire. My boyfriend and I split the pesto pasta and it was terrible, totally awful. I got a salad and it was far from fresh. And, the poor waitress got hit super hard and had zero support.
We for sure won't be going back. There's wayyyy better restaurants in Carlsbad.

• Visited September 2012
    • 2 of 5 stars
    • 3 of 5 stars
    • 3 of 5 stars
    • 1 of 5 stars
Vista
“Hair in the salad!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2012

We returned to Gregorio's because our one previous dining experience had been delightful. Unfortunately, this visit was anything but delightful. My husband's salad had a long, blonde hair in it. When he mentioned this discretely to the waiter, we were told that the manager was "analyzing the situation." We both were so turned off by the whole experience that neither of us could stomach our entrees. The manager never came to our table to apologize or to see if there was anything that could be done to salvage our night out. We were charged for all of the meal except the hairy salad, despite the fact that we did not even touch our food. When my husband emailed the management, they responded with a sincere apology (despite the fact that they made excuses for the manager on duty). They offered us a $50 gift certificate in an attempt to rectify the situation. We responded graciously. To add insult to injury, the gift certificate never appeared. I would never consider eating at this establishment again, nor would I recommend it to anyone! I can honestly say that this is the worst customer service I have ever received.

Visited August 2012
New River, Arizona
“Valerie is the best”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 20, 2012

Food was good and the variety was excellent, atrmosphere was fantastic and Valerie was the best waitress ever. Highly recommend it.

• Visited October 2012
Bondsville, Massachusetts
“Heated outdoor dining on cool evenings”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 15, 2012

Visited this restaurant last week during our California visit. Familiar with the area as we stayed in close proximity to it a few years ago. We were offered outside dining, but being a cool evening; initially we opted to stay inside although it was not very spacious. However, once we were told that the outside area had a wind screen and heat; we accepted the change. Only three draft beers available, but all good choices. Calamari was ordered to give us more time to select our diner plus a favorite as an appetizer. Generous and tasty portion which was almost too much. Bread was added which was very warm, fresh and tasty. Waitress recommended eggplant parm which I switched to from my original choice of scallops. Wife had Pasta Emilia which she praised the sauce. Overall a reasonable priced meal with all profits going to the Carlsbad Boys and Girls Club. Great to frequent a place that is giving back to the community.

• Visited October 2012