Open today: 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM

More Info
from $298.00
More Info
8,007 results
All reviews lego land apple fries theme park roller coaster fun town year olds water park is lego fans wait times entire park great for kids great park day pass san diego legos ride miniland
Selected filters
Reviewed August 26, 2019

Not worth it for the price you pay to get in. We found it to be unorganized, run down and dirty :( Would have rather spent more time at Disneyland if we had it to do over again.

1  Thank Stephrose2019
1LEGOLANDDrive, Guest Relations Manager at LEGOLAND California, responded to this reviewResponded August 26, 2019

Hello Stephrose2019,

I am sorry to learn of your disappointing experience during your recent visit. Our Park works hard to create a clean, fun-filled, and organized place where memories are made around every corner. I will be sure to make Park Presentation Management aware of your cleanliness concern. Have a great day and I hope that if you visit again, it will be much more pleasant experience.

Reviewed August 25, 2019

This is my second time going to Legoland just for one day. The first time just happened 10+ year ago.
Coming back to the same park, i was a bit disappointed with all the activities inside. The shows are limited, not much of live shows (no dancers, no hosts, no entertainers); everything is electronics, computerized. I guess I was expecting something of the same level as those at Waltz Disney World!

Date of experience: August 2019
1LEGOLANDDrive, Guest Relations Manager at LEGOLAND California, responded to this reviewResponded August 25, 2019

Dear 398alinev,

I am sorry to learn of your disappointment in your recent visit and that is was not as enjoyable as your last. At this time, your feedback has been shared with our Management Team for their review. Thank you.

Warm Regards,

Jonathon | Product Excellence Managing Team
LEGOLAND® California Resort

Reviewed August 24, 2019

We had a great time at LEGOLAND!! My children loved looking at all the LEGO made characters and the rides. I would say it is most suited for kids under 12 for the rides parts. The water park was not a big deal to my kids and I would recommend it for younger kids, under 8. Bring your own food and drinks if you want to save money. All in all this was amazing and a major highlight of our San Diego trip!

Dear FamilyGirl1979,

I'm delighted to hear that you and your family had such a great time while visiting us here a the Park! Thank you for your feedback and review. We sincerely hope to see you again soon!

Warm Regards,

Jonathon | Product Excellence Managing Team
LEGOLAND® California Resort

Reviewed August 23, 2019

LEGOLAND was an excellent choice for our family vacation. The wait times were reasonable for the rides. The only issue we had was the my-magic photo pass. We only ended up with 10 photos of our family and the rest were of other people’s families. Possibly a glitch in their system? However I am very disappointed in this because you do have to pay for the pass. I wish there was away for me to get the rest of our families photos.

Date of experience: August 2019
1LEGOLANDDrive, Guest Relations Manager at LEGOLAND California, responded to this reviewResponded August 24, 2019

Hello 87jessicap13,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. We are glad to learn that you and your family enjoyed our child-friendly Park. If you could, please go to our contact page on our website. We would be more than happy to assist you in finding your family photos. Have a wonderful day.

Reviewed August 23, 2019

Absolutely amazing. We had a blast with our host Terri. She was absolutely a treat and very knowledgeable about Legoland!

Hello Heena813,

Thank you for taking the time to share your fantastic VIP experience with us. I am so happy to hear that you and your family enjoyed our one-of-a-kind and prestigious VIP tour. Our VIP tour guides take immense pride in creating extra special memories for the whole family. Have a wonderful day and we cannot wait until you and your family visit again.