“OMG!”

Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Rohnert Park, California
“OMG!”
Reviewed August 6, 2013

This place is open late. GO! Their donuts are warm and delicious. I had the raised chocolate covered and they dip them in glaze first, then the chocolate frosting. My husband said the apple fritter was delicious and the kids said they were the best chocolate chip cookies they've ever had! So good!

Visited August 2013

Toronto, Canada
“Minimum Purchase Required”
Reviewed July 5, 2013

We were walking around town and decided to stop into VG's on the way home for a treat. We noticed that there was a minimum order requirement of either $10 or $25 so we left without getting anything. Come to think of it, nothing behind the glass was priced so maybe 1-2 treats would have been that much. If so, they would be overpriced. We went at an off time when it wasn't busy at all and yet we still couldn't get anyone to serve us to ask for prices on anything.

• Visited May 2013
Wilmington, North Carolina
“Superb local donut and pastry shop”
Reviewed June 9, 2013

I heard great things about VG's from my friends, and decided to check it out with my husband this morning. We dropped by around 9 AM on a Sunday and the line was out the door! It moved very quickly though - the staff was efficient and friendly. The inside of VG's smelled so good, and everything looked delicious. I got a cinnamon roll, and my husband had a few donuts. The cinnamon roll was not too heavy and sweet - it was perfect. My husband enjoyed the donuts as well. Definitely worth the trip down from Carlsbad for us!

• Visited June 2013
Seattle, Washington
“One of a kind shop - I drove 20 miles to get some donuts”
Reviewed May 31, 2013

This shop is located very close to the beach and is open daily from 5 to 9 pm. It reminds me on any Surfer movie - when they have surfer hang out place - shop or bar :) This is the place where locals hanging out and tourist are enjoying the freshly baked donuts. very good place with great product.

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank Jani_Vladi
Holland, Michigan
“Good donuts”
Reviewed May 19, 2013

While visiting Cardiff by the Sea we had the opportunity to have a couple of VG's donuts, I had the raspberry with cream cheese, Yum! so good I could have eaten two. My husband tried the cinnamon roll, he said it was delicious too. I had read that VG's was famous and this is a must try. Not being donut experts we can't say if they are better than most but those we tried were great.

Visited May 2013