“game junkies! (triva)”

Cardiff Beach Bar At Tower 13
Cuisines: American, Bar
Good for: Large groups, Families with children, Bar scene
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Indio, California
“game junkies! (triva)”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 29, 2014

stop in for happy time (1/28/14) ... not bad>> the happy hr. was the best in long time!! its was price less! go for the herb crusted Chicken strips its was outstanding!! add a cold glass of Modelo its was just ever lasting.. I know their plenty of of gems along the Coast but please drop and have some! also their is triva game played on tues at 7pm...its alot fun and DEFFERENT... and come along and join Me and the old girl.. and others trivas next Tues. come early quiet happy hr.. the price is just Right..

• Visited January 2014

san diego
“Great food. One of our fav restaurants”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 13, 2013

We have been going to 13 since it opened. I bet I have been here over 15 times. We take family, friends or just the two of us.
I have enjoyed almost every meal there. The shrimp tacos and the Brie appetizers would be the only items on the menu that are not such a great value. The tacos came solo without any beans and are pricey for what u get. The Brie is uninteresting. Happy hour knocks a couple bucks off the appetizer prices and there is a limited selection to choose from. My BF likes the chicken wings for HH and I usually get the hummus and veggies. The chili is excellent and we usually get a bowl of Mac and cheese and make our own chili Mac. Had salmon BLT and it was very good. I am working my way through the menu.

• Visited November 2013
San Diego, California
“Great Food!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 11, 2013

My husband and I have been here about 6 times now and we live 30+ miles away. We have had several different items on the menu and they have all been very good. Large portion sizes too so sharing is a definite possibility. The service is always great and when they did have a problem, (they gave my omelet away to someone else by mistake), they told us right away that they were going to comp both our meals and they made me a new omelet very quickly. We were there on a Sunday afternoon so we weren't in any rush. Just enjoying my Bloody Mary. Parking is very easy too with plenty of seating.

• Visited September 2013
Las Vegas, Nevada
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great place!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 6, 2013

For being a beach bar, this place was awesome. Good vibe, great food, and a view of the ocean! ORDER THE HOMEMADE CHIPS AND SALSA! Best iv'e ever had.

• Visited August 2013
San Diego, California
“Awesome Vibe”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 3, 2013

Just an overall good vibe kind of place...Definitely a beach bar, slightly upscale; but not at all pretentious in the least...Dressed up or down, I don't think it would make a difference here; kind of what Cali is known for..

Visited March 2013