Best Western Capitola by the Sea is a newly remodeled. modern, very comfortable hotel. The rooms are large, well maintained and pleasant. The pool and hot tub are in excellent condition, the staff is friendly and ready to help. The hotel is located on a main street several blocks away from the ocean and close to two malls, not as picturesque as the name ("By-the-Sea") would suggest, but not a hindrance either.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our "Best of the Best" award-winning hotel is only eight blocks from quaint Capitola Village, California's oldest seaside resort, and three miles from the Santa Cruz Beach Boardwalk & Santa Cruz Wharf. We are at the center of a vacationer's paradise. Stroll through art galleries, antique shops, local wineries and majestic redwood forests. Observe the migration of elephant seals, gray whales and Monarch butterflies. Miles of beaches offer world-class surfing, fishing, boating and kayaking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Best Western, Cancelon, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Best Western Plus Capitola By-The-Sea Inn & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Capitola By-The-Sea Hotel Capitola
- Best Western Plus Capitola By-The-Sea Inn And Suites
- Best Western Capitola
- Capitola Best Western