I had the pleasure of staying here the evening of March 1st. I've had great luck with Best Westerns and that luck extended to this very well-managed property. My good experience began several days before when I called to make reservations and had the good fortune to speak with Jason, the General Manager. I was impressed with his customer service and obvious delight and pride he took in touting the property. My stay there was perfect. The front desk personnel were gracious and welcoming. The room was clean, well-appointed and quite comfortable. (The added bonus was the fireplace in the corner suite I was luckily assigned.) My best friend is moving to the area soon and I plan to visit regularly, happy to stay at this excellent property.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our "Best of the Best" award-winning hotel is only eight blocks from quaint Capitola Village, California's oldest seaside resort, and three miles from the Santa Cruz Beach Boardwalk & Santa Cruz Wharf. We are at the center of a vacationer's paradise. Stroll through art galleries, antique shops, local wineries and majestic redwood forests. Observe the migration of elephant seals, gray whales and Monarch butterflies. Miles of beaches offer world-class surfing, fishing, boating and kayaking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Best Western, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Best Western Plus Capitola By-The-Sea Inn & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Capitola By-The-Sea Hotel Capitola
- Best Western Plus Capitola By-The-Sea Inn And Suites
- Best Western Capitola
- Capitola Best Western