In what's turning out to be an annual pilgrimage, we headed back to Capitola again this year. We were tempted to stay at the new Fairfield on the next block, but the Best Western Plus had a better deal by $25. The hotel is still well-maintained and the staff acknowledged our repeat business and accommodated our single request (ground floor room). The room was quiet and comfortable. The Serta Perfect Sleeper Cheshire III bed was firm but comfortable. Since we were there just to go to dinner at Dharma's, we did our usual mid-week shopping trips that evening, and the hotel is in walking distance of not only the restaurant but also a large shopping center and other chain stores surrounding it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our "Best of the Best" award-winning hotel is only eight blocks from quaint Capitola Village, California's oldest seaside resort, and three miles from the Santa Cruz Beach Boardwalk & Santa Cruz Wharf. We are at the center of a vacationer's paradise. Stroll through art galleries, antique shops, local wineries and majestic redwood forests. Observe the migration of elephant seals, gray whales and Monarch butterflies. Miles of beaches offer world-class surfing, fishing, boating and kayaking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Best Western, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Best Western Plus Capitola By-The-Sea Inn & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Capitola By-The-Sea Hotel Capitola
- Best Western Plus Capitola By-The-Sea Inn And Suites
- Best Western Capitola
- Capitola Best Western