Many thanks to Blake who was at the front desk. My daughter and I were staying a couple nights prior to her moving into her dorm at UCSC. We were given a free upgrade to a whirlpool and enjoyed the pool and nice patio for a light dinner. Breakfast was substancial. Shopping close by and area very nice. My new go-to hotel when we come to visit our daughter.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our "Best of the Best" award-winning hotel is only eight blocks from quaint Capitola Village, California's oldest seaside resort, and three miles from the Santa Cruz Beach Boardwalk & Santa Cruz Wharf. We are at the center of a vacationer's paradise. Stroll through art galleries, antique shops, local wineries and majestic redwood forests. Observe the migration of elephant seals, gray whales and Monarch butterflies. Miles of beaches offer world-class surfing, fishing, boating and kayaking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Best Western, Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Priceline, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your Best Western Plus Capitola By-The-Sea Inn & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Capitola By-The-Sea Inn And Suites
- Best Western Plus Capitola By-The-Sea Hotel Capitola
- Best Western Capitola
- Capitola Best Western