“Wonderful Food”

Martinez, California
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Wonderful Food”
Reviewed October 29, 2011

Great meal & service, The seafood risotto is fabulous !

Visited October 2011

Cupertino, California
“Very romantic setting”
Reviewed September 12, 2011

Besides the romantic setting, the food is excellent. I highly recommend this restaurant for business or pleasure.

• Visited September 2011
Nevada City
“one word: authentic”
Reviewed June 23, 2011

ridiculously good. i felt as though i was in italy: atmosphere, food, and service. i savored every bite and sip, from the melanzane al balsamico e gorgonzola to the tiramasu. grazie!

• Visited June 2011
2 Thank NevadaCityBeach_girl
Santa Cruz, California
“Delicious, Authentic, Italian Food!!!”
Reviewed July 17, 2010

Great food!!! All of their dishes are great! Whatever you end up getting, you will definitely be pleased with their fresh, creamy, or even sometimes sweet dishes!! This is a must-go!!!
When my parents ordered their carpaccio dish, I wasn't so sure because I am not exactly a fan of that. But, when i tried some of that thinly sliced buttery ham- I was hooked!! I order that every time now!!!!! It's served with fresh capers, grated parmesan, and basil. All of their food is simply delicious!!!! They also have good cappichino, and tiramisu-something they generously gifted my sister with when we told them it was her birthday. The food is a bit on the expensive side, but is definitely worth it! You will enjoy this little Italian Cafe!!

1 Thank athena219
San Diego, California
“Great Italian restaurant with Italian chef-owner in kitchen”
Reviewed July 15, 2010

My wife and I had great dinners at Bella Roma tonight and also enjoyed talking with the owner-chef, Gaetano Balsamo, while he cooked for patrons.

The minestrone soup was very tasty as an appetizer.
I had the veal Saltimbocca that came with sauteed veggies and some home-made pasta. I really enjoy trying Saltimbocca at new Italian restaurants and I have to say that Bella Roma's tops the list! It was awesome. The proscuitto on the Saltimbocca was tasty, not salty, and there was the right amount of sage that made the meal 5-star.

My wife got the Ravioli Pesto dish. The ravioli's were home-made and the pesto was so good, my wife was using bread to finish the pesto sauce after the ravs were gone.
The service at our table was also 5-star. Fast seating and we were very well attended to.

I highly recommend this restaurant to any body looking for good Italian food in Santa Cruz-Capitola area.