“Unbelievable Vegetarian Food”

Dharma's Restaurant
Ranked #11 of 106 Restaurants in Capitola
Cuisines: American
Good for: Kids, Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Kentucky
“Unbelievable Vegetarian Food”
Reviewed March 16, 2008

Loved everything we've tried here from the extensive menu. Of vegetarian restaurants, this has all the best elements, and the food is exceptional. My only regret is that I don't have a bigger appetite for their generous portions!

2 Thank KentuckyWayfarer

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Hippie food! And I mean...”
Reviewed January 8, 2008

Hippie food! And I mean that in the least disparaging of ways.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“large menu!”
Reviewed November 7, 2007

large menu!

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
San Francisco, California
“can't miss vegetarian in Capitola”
Reviewed August 10, 2007

I've been to Dharma's 4~5 times over many years, and have always thoroughly enjoyed the food. Since I come so infrequently, I allow myself to not stray from my favorite menu item--the Mega burger w/ oh so yummy soy strips. If you just want soy strips, you can get the nuclear bluff for an over the top experience. Dharma's has an eclectic menu, with vegetarian entree interpretations of asian, american, and mexican favorites. The portions here are quite large, so bring an apetite for clean, healthy, and absolutely delicious food. The restaurant is absolutely suitable for carnivores and vegans alike--you won't find meat, but only the most stubborn meat eater would begrudge the wonderful food here.

2 Thank billforshort