“Good Choice”

Ranked #13 of 106 Restaurants in Capitola
Seattle, Washington
“Good Choice”
Reviewed September 12, 2012

We ate dinner here while staying at a nearby hotel. Everyone in the group (five of us) enjoyed our food. We are a mix of vegetarians, vegans, and non and we all were happy with the menu choices. Food was good and plentiful. It was very busy that night with lots of small children so it was noisy, but not enough to be a problem. If you have kids I'd say it's a really great place to go and not feel out of place. I look forward to going again whenever I'm in the area.

• Visited September 2012
1 Thank Laura P

Milpitas, California, United States
“Worth going all the way to Capitola CA”
Reviewed September 10, 2012

I like this place- reasonable/big serving size/highe quality ingredients; vegetables and fruits were fresh in preparations.
I was amazed with the quantity of veggies they have usd in my dish. Atmosphere inside the restaurant was very pleasant. It is a cell phone free place.
It could be good choice for lunch if you are in this area for apple/strawberries picking or going to Monterey or visiting Santa Cruz.
Pleasure point (for nice walk after meal) from thie place was just 2 minutes drive.

• Visited September 2012
1 Thank Swati J
Seattle, Washington
“Get Centered at Dharma!”
Reviewed June 3, 2012

Okay, so looking for Indian food, we actually stumbled upon Dharma in Capitola; though it is not really "Indian" it is certainly eclectic South Asian/Asian vegetarian. Even if your not a true vegetarian, I'm pretty certain if you love flavors that explode in your mouth, you will love Dharma. The only complaint: I wish they had table service. I don't really care for the self-order at the counter experience, but it is the only complaint to otherwise very positive experience.

• Visited June 2012
Laupahoehoe, Hawaii
“Visiting”
Reviewed May 28, 2012

A great restaurant. Wonderful veg food. A bit pricey by my standards, but very large portions.

• Visited May 2012
“Old-school vegetarian.”
Reviewed May 21, 2012

Casual, walk-up-to-the-counter-and-order, bus-your-own-table kind of place. It has an extensive vegetarian menu with a wide variety of options. I just went there for the first time and had one of the burgers. It was a decent patty (nothing special) with fresh toppings and a nice whole grain bun. I liked the side of potatoes that came with it. I had wine with my meal and had my eye on the desserts but didn't order one. Maybe next time. I'd go again. A good place to meet friends- lots of seating.
Also, we parked at the restaurant and then walked the approx. 3/4 mile down to the village/beach. That saved us from paying for parking and we got exercise.

• Visited May 2012