“Can't wait to come back again!”

Paradise Beach Grille
Reserve with OpenTable
Paradise Beach Grille is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #3 of 106 Restaurants in Capitola
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Cliff Drive
Transit: Please check the Santa Cruz Metro website http://www.scmtd.com/
Description: Located on the water in Capitola Village, Paradise Beach Grille is the perfect place to enjoy lunch with a view or to finish a perfect day on the beach. We feature a contemporary menu with a Pacific Rim flare. Enjoy our famous Coconut Prawns appetizer, followed by either a Fresh From Hawaii seafood entree, or a Prime Natural cut of Beef. Choose from our extensive wine list, featuring many local Santa Cruz Mountain wineries, or choose from one of our many beers on tap. Whatever your pleasure, you are welcome with us in Paradise!
Mountain View, California
“Can't wait to come back again!”
Reviewed March 14, 2013

We stumbled upon Capitola while we were checking out a wedding venue for our daughter. And then we found the Paradise Beach Grille. Oh my goodness. Great location and great food! We sat out on the patio for lunch overlooking the ocean and the Venetian Hotel next door - which looked liked we were in Europe somewhere! The salmon was some of the best we've ever had. And everything else with it was also delicious. We'll definitely be going back!

• Visited March 2013

Northern California
“So Good We Went Back The Next Day!!”
Reviewed March 2, 2013

Great outdoor/patio dining right on the bay with a view of the Venitian Hotel while enjoying lunch. The seagulls will come within inches of you while you eat. Of course their hoping to get a bite but the signs say not to feed them. We left a few tidbits on our plates and before we were a foot away from the table there were three gulls grabing bites. The menu states that for five years in a row Paradise Beach Grille has been voited the number one restaurant in the area. We can certainly agree. Their food portions are large and beautifully presented and their servers all have a smile. Try the fresh roasted turkey sandwich which comes with wonderful french fries. Another great dish are their fish tacos. Probably the best fish tacos that I've ever had. This place is awsome!

• Visited March 2013
San Jose, Calif
“Great food, drinks, service”
Reviewed February 25, 2013

Saturday February 23, 2013, my wife and I caught a cab from the nearby Marriott Fairfield Inn to go eat at Margaritatville when we decided to try out the Paradise Beach Grille Restaurant instead. This restaurant is next door to Margaritaville and it looked so much nicer for a romantic dinner. We arrived around 8:30pm and found the restaurant crowded so we put our name down and sat at a high table near the bar for a drink. Within 10 minutes a table opened up for us and we were surprised as we had no reservations. The waitress was very attentive and helpful to let us know the nightly specials. Even though the prime rib special looked delicious, I had to go with the sweet marinated salmon this time. My wife had the bacon wrapped fillet mignon and I had to try the oyster Rockefeller for an appetizer. We had a Mai Tai for pre-dinner drinks and I had a beer with dinner. The bar was very nice and had many people eating dinner there. The dinner menu was very creative with many options that would please almost anyone. The salmon was tasty but next time I will have to try the Prime Rib as it looked awesome and lots of people were eating it. I also saw a chicken dish that I have to try. We asked the server to take our picture for our anniversary and she had no problem with that. After dinner we were surprised that the server brought is a berry parfait desert to share for our anniversary celebration. The food was great here and the service was great. The cocktails were yummy and the bar had an extensive array of choices. The décor is tropical and very clean. We are already planning on bringing our friends here soon to eat and drink. We left before the entertainment started but I’m sure we will hang out later next time.

• Visited February 2013
Capitola, California
“nice food - nice service”
Reviewed January 10, 2013

the food was very delicat and looks and taste great.
We love to go there and the service is very good.

Visited August 2012
“Average food, great location”
Reviewed January 2, 2013

We had lunch here on a gorgeous New Year's Day, and sat outside. The view is super. As for food, I think it depends on what you order. I got the coconut prawns, which were odd-tasting. The breading was slightly undercooked, and there was just too much coconut, even for coconut prawns--that's all they tasted like. The mashed potatoes were lukewarm and under-seasoned, as were the vegetables. But my husband's bacon-lettuce-tomato-avocado sandwich was great, and my daughter liked her chicken strips from the kids' menu. And the "basket" in which her meal was served was actually a frisbee, which she got to keep! I thought that was cute and clever. So bottom line: I'd definitely try this place again.

• Visited January 2013