We stayed two nights in April. We specifically chose the hideaway room for the private hot tub and asked at the time of booking if it was in good condition. Well, it wasn't. Someone came over to fix it the first night but it never got hot enough, just barely warm the second night as well. The breakfast tray is brought to the room, the pastries aren't vegan so we passed on it. The room was fine, location is the great part. There is a great boardwalk to the town.Not sure if I'd go back though, it didn't seem like a good deal.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Monarch Cove Inn is located on historic Depot Hill in Capitola, California. Poised on an ocean cliff, the Monarch Cove Inn looks out onto the breathtaking curve of Monterey Bay. Accommodations are intimately nestled among flower filled gardens and a monarch butterfly habitat. Enjoy a memorable stay on our 2.5 acre estate with uniquely appointed Victorian guestrooms and cottages, which are a thoughtful blend of yesterday and today. We are conveniently located within walking distance to Capitola Village. You can also stroll along the eucalyptus-lined pathway through the Monarch Butterfly Sanctuary that leads to New Brighton State Beach. Breakfast is served to your room daily. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, Travelocity and Priceline so you can book your Monarch Cove Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Monarch Cove Hotel Capitola
- Monarch Cove Inn Capitola