My cousin held her wedding here the first weekend of November, and while Monarch Cove had nothing to do with the amazingly perfect weather, their venue is outstanding.. Fantastic ocean views, nicely appointed rooms, extremely friendly staff, what's not to like. I highly recommend this B and B.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Monarch Cove Inn is located on historic Depot Hill in Capitola, California. Poised on an ocean cliff, the Monarch Cove Inn looks out onto the breathtaking curve of Monterey Bay. Accommodations are intimately nestled among flower filled gardens and a monarch butterfly habitat. Enjoy a memorable stay on our 2.5 acre estate with uniquely appointed Victorian guestrooms and cottages, which are a thoughtful blend of yesterday and today. We are conveniently located within walking distance to Capitola Village. You can also stroll along the eucalyptus-lined pathway through the Monarch Butterfly Sanctuary that leads to New Brighton State Beach. Breakfast is served to your room daily. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Priceline, Travelocity, Agoda and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Monarch Cove Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Monarch Cove Hotel Capitola
- Monarch Cove Inn Capitola