“Pizza On the Beach”

Good for: Dining on a budget, Families with children, Kids
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
“Pizza On the Beach”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 14, 2013

After a full morning of running, and relaxation on the beach, complete with volleyball, of course pizza was in order! We received pizza and t-shirts. What a treat! the pizza was great. Considering the amount of people that was in Capitola Village that day, it arrived just in time!

Chico, California
“worth the wait”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 12, 2013

My husband would tell me about this place when he lived in Capitola decades ago. He finally took me and at first the line was a turn off. It wasn't a really long wait though. I got a slice of boring pepperoni but it really was great. It was a nice thin crust and I was wishing I had another slice. So he was right. It was worth the wait.

Visited August 2013
Washington, D.C.
“Great Pizza, Crazy Wait”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 10, 2013 via mobile

While 'pizza my heart' still offers some if the best pizza a chain can produce, the line at the Capitola shop is literally out of control. Won't do that again...esp when you can get the same thing in many neighboring towns. And without the stench that lingers in the gutter in front of this store.

• Visited August 2013
Lodi, California
“Pizza on the beach!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 2, 2013

Slice of pizza and a shirt!
One of our favorites places to visit when in Capitola/Santa Cruz...The mushroom/pep is one of my favorites. I ask for my thin crust pizza to be crispy..The salads are great too.

Ashland, Oregon
“Best Local Pizza”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 4, 2013

Pizza My Heart has really mastered how to make delicious pizza by the slice and do it efficiently. This place is consistently the most crowded restaurant in Capitola and Santa Cruz and it deserves to be. I took my parents who were visiting and they were both very impressed as well.