“I think this is the best...”
Review of Pizza My Heart

Pizza My Heart
Ranked #4 of 106 Restaurants in Capitola
Cuisines: Pizza
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“I think this is the best...”
Reviewed November 21, 2007

I think this is the best place to get a slice in the area. I tend to grab and go for a walk on the Esplanade.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook

fresno, ca
“We talk about it all year”
Reviewed June 25, 2007

I take my kids to Santa Cruz every summer and we would never dream of missing Pizza my Heart.

Our favorite is a tee-shirt with a slice deal. We can all try different kinds of toppings. It is The Best deal in town. A giant slice of pizza AND a cute tee shirt for 5 bucks, or six if you get one of their summer special tees. These are great gifts to give to friends back home.

We love the clam and garlic. surf and turf, and pleasure point. Thin crispy crust. Way yummy and really nice people who work the counter.

2 Thank hannigan
“Best Pizza”
Reviewed January 5, 2006

In Capitola, Pizza My Heart has no seating, it's just a walk up stand. However their pizza is fantastic, very fresh, tender crust, not like your typical cardboard tasting chain restaurant pizza. We love the pesto pizza or anything with vegetable toppings.I would recommend either ordering by the slice or a whole pie and eating it on a bench in front of the beach.

1 Thank Mandy03