“Our favorite place in Santa Cruz - Capitola”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Pizza My Heart

Pizza My Heart
Ranked #4 of 106 Restaurants in Capitola
Cuisines: Pizza, Fast Food, Italian
Good for: Dining on a budget, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Oslo, Norway
“Our favorite place in Santa Cruz - Capitola”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 11, 2013

We only get to come to the area about once a year. But every year, we always stop in Capitola to enjoy a couple of slices from Pizza my Heart. The pizza is hands-down delicious. It should be enjoyed while sitting on one of the benches overlooking the beach. The pesto pizza is one of my favorites. We do this with our kids and they enjoy it every year. We even bought them some Pizza my Heart t-shirts to remind us of our great times we've shared in Capitola.

• Visited March 2013

Santa Clara
“Gotta Have a Slice!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 2, 2013

Great place to get a slice - was a tradition when we visited. Now that there are more branches it's less of a big deal, but the pizza is delicious.
Waiting in line out the door for a slice is a bummer - and it always smells really bad out in the alcove. But grab your slice and go and it's worth it!

Visited April 2013
Aptos, California
“World class pizza in Santa Cruz style”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 17, 2013

They offer a great assortment of pizza's a vegetarian or meat lover's bonanza. Nice salads, great friendly service. A Santa Cruz tradition.

Visited November 2012
Stockton, California
“None Better...ANYWHERE”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 4, 2013

Pizza My Heart is Capitola. Stop by, order a slice [and get a t-shirt] take it to the benches and watch the beach. Fresh, warm yummy pizza. The best by the slice anywhere on the planet.
It is 100% to-go. If you want to be seated in a restaurant, go to one of their other locations [the one on 42nd street near highway 1 is great for that].
Nothing in my opinion beats this place. Fresh air, great people watching and wonderful pizza. Be careful to not let a seagull take your slice!
A great place in a great loxcation!

Visited March 2013
Bakersfield, California
“Yeah Buddy!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 28, 2013

The Big Sur pizza is one of my favorites. The crust on the pizza is excellent. Also love the pesto pizza.

Visited December 2012