“Has my heart”

Cuisines: Pizza
London, United Kingdom
“Has my heart”
Reviewed September 21, 2012

Spent two weeks in Capitola and the first night we got there we had a Pizza my Heart, it was so good we had it twice more throughout the holiday! I need some PMH back in London!

• Visited September 2012

Sacramento, California
“Ate at the 41st Ave Location”
Reviewed September 4, 2012

I don't know how long the restaurant on 41st has been open, but it is a nice alternative to the location on the beach. This location has an indoor eating area and is very clean and appears to be new. It is a great place to go when you want Pizza, but it is cold and foggy at the beach.

Visited September 2012
Turlock, California
“Cool little pizza joint!”
Reviewed September 4, 2012

You have to stand in line outside, because it's THAT good! They serve pizza by the slice (large slice), and have carry out pizza. No dining area (which helps keep costs down). They charge 25 cents for a pizza box, but you can bring the box back and get your quarter back and they will recycle the box. Great idea to clean up the area! A must visit for a great slice if you are in the area!!

Los Angeles, California
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Fabulous pizza!”
Reviewed September 3, 2012

I kept hearing how good it was and it is. The one in Capitola Village had a huge long line but it moved fast. You can get it by the slice already made up or wait for a pizza. A real crowd pleaser!

Visited September 2012
Oskaloosa, Iowa
“You Like Pizza? Try This”
Reviewed August 25, 2012

If you like pizza then I can almost gurantee that you will like this place. I had a slice of the everything, wife had pesto, kids got pepp. Its all good. Obvious too since this place was always busy. Some cool tee's to get too

Visited August 2012