“Wow, what an experience!”
Review of Shadowbrook

Shadowbrook
Ranked #2 of 107 Restaurants in Capitola
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Business meetings, Large groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Capitola Rd.
Reviewed April 15, 2014

This place was recommended by my sister-in-law and she was dead on. The ambiance and setting are wonderful, feels like you went back 100 years. The "hililevator" is cool. Pricey!

Reviewed March 31, 2014

We had an excellent server, Charlie and a quiet romantic table overlooking the river. The food, wine, and dessert were great! It was a relaxing, wonderful, memorable evening!

Reviewed March 31, 2014

Always consistently wonderful. I come here whenever I am staying around the area. We had some appetizers and I had the Prime Rib and my friends had the Halibut. All excellent.

Reviewed March 29, 2014

This one of the best restaurants in the world, yes I did say world .Great sitting, the food and the service is the best. You can even take the cable car down or have a short walk down thru their gardens. If you go you need two things a reservation and bring money, great is not free, but it is worth it.
BUD CARTER

Reviewed March 27, 2014

I've been to this area on vacation for past 20 years but have never tried this place, It was even better than any review we read - the scallops were the best I've ever had...and I love scallops so have ordered them in many cities. They were cooked perfectly, and the mushroom sauce was incredible. My husband got the blackened lamb and also thought it was amazing (although he did like my dish better). The setting is perfect, the food amazing, the service was great - a bit pricey, but worth it!

1  Thank RTTavi