“Perfect Foodie Afternoon”

Santa Barbara
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 28 helpful votes
“Perfect Foodie Afternoon”
Reviewed May 24, 2012

My girlfriend and I were lucky enough to make it back to the Central Coast for another food tour. The folks who have created this new Capitola tour have an existing tour in Santa Cruz. We went on that one last summer and it was fantastic. This Capitola tour is every bit as good as their first one. Lots of stories, history, sites, and rock-solid food at four great establishments. This tour however is so scenic with beauty and marine vistas. It's a feast for the eyes. My favorite stop was the Shadowbrook Restaurant where we got to relax in a beautiful dining room with a wood-fired oven. I recommend this tour for anyone who likes food, history, likes to walk and learn more about the places they visit. Thumbs up!

Visited May 2012