“C'mon seriously?”

Ranked #1 of 1 Quick Bites in Pak Nam
Dining options: Takeout
Dining options: Takeout
Reviewed November 11, 2018

If you need a review of a KFC to make up your mind, well. It's a KFC, they sell breaded frozen chicken deep fried to order. It's in Vogue department store in Krabi which is the only thing that differs from every other KFC everywhere else on the planet. Absolutely nothing special about this place, but if you need a chicken fix...

Date of visit: November 2018

Reviewed January 1, 2018

I ordered a two piece chicken meal (two pieces original recipe chicken (spicy as it's Thailand, i.e. not the same taste as at home!), chips and pepsi), first the chips were cold. I asked for new ones, she told me 7mins then served everyone else chips while mine were apparently cooking. By this time the chicken was cold, so asked for new and they begrudgingly gave me that too. The chicken was piping hot and very nice. The pepsi was more ice than pepsi so having drunk it I filled my cup with their free "drinking" water (I have been in Thailand 9weeks now, had ice in all my drinks and drink the free water in the jugs on the tables in the street food markets) - I then spent the entire night getting up every hour to poop (if you can call it that, more liking peeing out my bum). So nice place, nice food (when it's hot) but don't drink the water!!

Date of visit: January 2018
Reviewed May 24, 2017 via mobile

We were looking for thai style fried chicken. So all of sudden we went to kfc and ordered something spicy chicken. Menu was written in Thai language but the staff was able to communicate in english. Spicy chicken was not that spicy as expected but it was nice.

Date of visit: May 2017
1  Thank juliajolly
Reviewed May 6, 2017 via mobile

Crispy and tasty fried chicken. Tuna salad is my favorite. Ice cream strawberry & chocolate cream is my daughter favorite.

Date of visit: May 2017
Reviewed April 11, 2017 via mobile

Visited KFC Tesco Krabi today for a quick bite to eat, and had to wait for 35 min's for our burger, after being told we would have a short wait of 10 mins.
This was after we walked out of the Big C KFC Krabi, as they would not serve us.
Come on KFC what's going on! It's supposed to be fast food!!!!!
Not happy!!!!