“Relaxing, comfortable” 4 of 5 bubbles

3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Relaxing, comfortable”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 29, 2013

The place has a very soothing and calming effect. We waited for about 10 minutes as they had to call their staff to come. We opted for a 1 hour foot massage (250baht per 1 hour), it was very relaxing until I fell asleep! They first washed our feet in warm water. It ended with some shoulder, neck and arm massage as well which was good. They offered us tea after the massage as well.

Visited July 2013
1 Thank yandrasap

• Korean first
Hengelo, The Netherlands
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 27 helpful votes
“Professional staff”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 24, 2013

I had a thai and a foot massage here, massage was good.
The second time I needed to wait 10 minutes because they needed to call a women for the massage.

Visited June 2013
Ao Nang, Thailand
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 42 helpful votes
“Really nice place for a massage.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 6, 2012

Walked past the First Lady Massage many times before finally having the opportunity as I have time to spare while my girlfriend gets her hair done at a salon nearby. I badly needed a foot massage and some quiet space to clear my thoughts from work. For 250 baht, the one hour massage proved to be excellent value.

After ordering with the lady at the reception, I was waited at a bench while they make preparation. Not long after, my therapist showed up with a tub of water to cleanse my feet before leading me to the massage chair which was big and comfortable. Another staff member then brought a blanket over to keep me warm under the air-con. I took time to admire the beautiful interior decoration before closing my eyes to the soft music playing next to me while my therapist went to work on my tired feet.

The pressure applied during the massage was neither too hard or too soft. It felt just right. When both feet are done, she went on to massage my arms, hands, head, neck and shoulders before ending with the lower back. I was offered a cup of warm tea thereafter. It was then my girlfriend called and I have to quickly pay but not forgetting to leave a tip to show my appreciation. It was a rejuvenating experience and I enjoyed it.

I am already looking forward to try the Thai massage on my next visit but only this time I would bring my girlfriend with me as I know she too would enjoy a good Thai massage. Located on the street where the daily evening market and a 7-Eleven is but nearer to the end where there is a SCB Bank, First Lady Massage is a really nice place to escape from the world and relax with a massage.

Visited August 2012