Lowest prices for your stay
Priceline
Vio.com
Etrip
eDreams$21
StayForLong
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed June 27, 2019

Had a great stay at this hotel.
I arrived 2 hours early was aloud to check in.
Lovely spacious room.
With the best bed I’ve slept in the whole of my 1 month travelling.
Lovely big pillows.
Security safe, water & towels included.
All the staff was friendly.
Free shuttle into the night market where I ate every night.
Breakfast was included but wasn’t for my taste tbh.
Great hotel would def stay again.
WiFi 50/50

Date of stay: June 2019
Trip type: Traveled solo
1  Thank bobbiejolincoln
Reviewed May 7, 2019 via mobile

The hotel overall was quite nice compared to many other hotels in Krabi town. The room was nice Designs even a bit run down but it’s ok. The reception and staff was alright but not what we expected things are moving slow. I had a bit of accident cutting my back the long nail in the closets which they did not cut properly. I informed the reception twice to make sure they can cut but no action were taken not even asked me of how was it should I need some treatment for that no nothing, thing going generally no one care. It was a mistaken from the reception gave us a breakfast coupon when we first arrived then the second day we were told that our room paid has No breakfast. So what should we say. One day in the afternoon I was sitting at the hotel lobby then heard like people shouting to someone. It was a manager or owner lady assumed was so loud covered up the hole front desk areas on one the housekeeping staff about the unwell cleaning the toilet it’s seem scary.

It’s a bit awkward ohhhh

Date of stay: May 2019
Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed March 12, 2019 via mobile

I stayed here for one night on my way to Koh Tao. Reception was friendly and the room was fine. I went to the pool which was also fine. The sun had just passed over the building so that was a bummer. I wanted to go to the rooftop bar since I saw a sign for it on my floor. However reception told me it’s closed. The room was clean and the view was great!

The free shuttle to the market was great. I just wish it went a little later for pickups. It’s about a mile walk to the hotel from the downtown area. I didn’t eat breakfast there since it wasn’t included. Overall, it was a fine hotel.

Date of stay: March 2019
Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed February 22, 2019 via mobile

Stayed for 2 nights. Breakfast no good. Services provided by reception are priced twice higher than normal. Not visiting again. With that price can find better places.
Location is quiet, which was okay, but at the same time if you want to go to beach or visit sightseeings you have to travel a lot.

Date of stay: February 2019
Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed February 8, 2019

Clean Hotel with Great view, if you are on your honeymoon do give it a chance, they will make it better. Cordial Staff, good service & clean rooms. All good.
10 minutes walk to main Krabi town and the night market through the Riverside parks.
Would recommend this property.

Date of stay: July 2018