“good hotel”

Ranked #1 of 18 Hotels in Pak Nam
Waanrode
“good hotel”
Reviewed October 20, 2013

1) The hotel had a very friendly staff. The lady at the reception spoke good English. 2) we had a very romantic room. It was nicely decorated with eye for detail. 3) good quality breakfast 4) skybar We travelled in South Thailand for 3 weeks and stayed 2 nights in Krabi. This hotel had the most beautiful room of all the places we've stayed. We loved our stay here!
Maybe one small remark: the hotel is not very close to the main beach area.On the positive side it is very close to the shopping area and Krabi town center and some restaurants.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Marijke S
Somboon t, Front Office Manager at Dee Andaman Hotel, responded to this review, October 22, 2013
To dear guest
Welcome to servicesed to you. I would like to say “Thank you” for your review. We are very glad full about your review. And many thank you for you’re interested in our services and our hotel. We will improvement about our service and hotel. We look forward to make the comfortable to your again my dear guest. I wish you have a nice day forever. Many Thank you to you

Dee Andaman Hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (40)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Finnish first
  • Thai first
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed October 10, 2013 via mobile

The hotel was OK to start with but the night receptionist is terrible. Doesn't understand English what so ever and lies. The Hotel provides a service for after hours pick up for a price and so we requested a shuttle service to pick us up from Ao Nang Beach which is 30 mins away. The hotel staff said the bus will be there in 30 mins but after 20 mins i called to check but then he said the driver is sleeping so cant pick us up.it was too late and there was no cab at Ai nang beach. My wife and i had to take a motor bike /cart all the way from Ao Nang Beach 23+ miles away crossing dark highway and through middle of no where at 12:30 morning to come back to the hotel. We could have been mugged ,killed or something seriously bad could have happens to us. I will not stay in this hotel again and will take this case further.

• Stayed November 2012
1 Thank Ashkarelessar
Somboon t, Front Office Manager at Dee Andaman Hotel, responded to this review, October 13, 2013

Greeting from Dee Andaman Hotel Pool&Bar
We would like to say really “Apologies” to you my guest. In this case, My staff is the new receptionist for our hotel. Therefore, he had to serviced you unclear able while new learning.
Therefore, we really apologize to you from bottom of my mind and we look forward to serviced you again next time.
Thank you very much and Really sorry of my mind.

Best Regard,
Dee Andaman hotel Pool&Bar Krabi
Sarpsborg, Norway
Reviewed September 29, 2013

Resonably priced clean Hotel with good food and helpful staff. 15 min walk from Krabi town and night market. Free Wifi in all rooms, restaurant and lobby. Airport transfer (20min) and daily free transfer to city market.

• Stayed September 2013
2 Thank Olivia E
To dear guest
I would like to say “Thank you” for your review. we will always welcome to you. We are very glad full about your review. And many thank you for you’re interested in our services and our hotel. We will improvement about our service and hotel. We look forward to make the comfortable to your again my dear guest. I wish you have a nice day forever. kindly to Thank you
Bangkok, Thailand
Reviewed September 17, 2013

We have only stayed one night in Krabi and it turned out not easy to find a good hotel.
So Dee Andaman was the one.
Good service, polite staff at reception.
Breakfast is also very good.
The room was very nice with a balcony on the top floor.
The roof bar was closed for low season, but was perfect to make some yoga in the morning and also see the sunrise.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Somboon t, Front Office Manager at Dee Andaman Hotel, responded to this review, September 17, 2013
Reviewed September 14, 2013 via mobile

Krabi and The Dee Andaman Hotel was a stop over point for us having travelled from central Thailand and our final destination being Langkawi. It didn't appear to me that Krabi had a great deal to offer but I'm sorry if I'm wrong... The Dee Andaman is a difficult place to review, firstly we only paid £30 or maybe even less for the room. We checked in very quickly and were taken up to the top floor (six) where our room was... inside it was practically palatial for the price with a four poster bed huge shower room and plenty of space for just errr wondering around, it also had a small balcony looking out over the pool and a bit of unattractive Krabi, I think however the other side had some pretty lovely views of the mountain. There was everything you needed and great air-con although the lighting situation took a little time to fathom with about 900 light switches! The pool was decent and quiet as it seemed to me that there were just not that many guests. For dinner we went up to the 'sky bar' not to be confused with the sky bar in Bangkok (I think you'd be a tad disappointed if you came here instead of the Lebua). The setting was lovely as I think it has just been renovated but sadly it was not the case with the food, we have had amazing grub so far on our tour of Thailand and I'm not talking about 5* stuff but local market food... This was all deep fried and made us felt ill by the end, that said the staff were lovely and we could only see the funny side of everything, it wasn't like we were paying loads of cash so it wasn't a stress. In short stay here for a night and find somewhere in town to eat as its not far up the road!

Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Something funn y
Somboon t, Front Office Manager at Dee Andaman Hotel, responded to this review, September 15, 2013
switzerland
Reviewed September 4, 2013 via mobile

Only stayed one night but no complaints. We had two rooms on the 4th floor with joining door through the balcony.
Hotel was clean, cool, comfortable with relaxing pool area. Good location for Krabi town. V helpful reception staff. Restaurant staff's English was limited
The roof restaurant was closed for renovation so can't comment on it.
Would be happy to stay there again

Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank daphnedog
Somboon t, Front Office Manager at Dee Andaman Hotel, responded to this review, September 11, 2013
I would like to say "Thank you" for your review for our services and our hotel. We are very pround and happy to see you recomment. We will devenlopmental for our company. I look forward to sevice for you again and give the comfortable as good as possible to you again.

Best Regard,
Dee Andaman hotel
Krabi Town, Thailand
Reviewed September 3, 2013

Stayed with friends in this great hotel.
Very enjoyable stay and friendly English speaking hotel staff.
Nice location with easy access to every part of Krabi.
Will for sure use this hotel for friends and family again!
Excellent choise for those who do not want to live in a guesthouse.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with friends
2 Thank Kristian O
To dear guest
Welcome to servicesed to you. I would like to say “Thank you” for your review. We are very glad full about your review. And many thank you for you’re interested in our services and our hotel. We will improvement about our service and hotel. We look forward to make the comfortable to your again my dear guest. I wish you have a nice day forever. Thank you very much
Also consider these accommodations in or near Pak Nam
AliSea Boutique Hotel
AliSea Boutique Hotel
#13 of 108 in Ao Nang
Thip Residence Boutique Hotel

Been to Dee Andaman Hotel? Share your experiences!