“Perfect for a night...”
Review of Dee Andaman Hotel

Ranked #1 of 18 Hotels in Pak Nam
Reviewed September 14, 2013

Krabi and The Dee Andaman Hotel was a stop over point for us having travelled from central Thailand and our final destination being Langkawi. It didn't appear to me that Krabi had a great deal to offer but I'm sorry if I'm wrong... The Dee Andaman is a difficult place to review, firstly we only paid £30 or maybe even less for the room. We checked in very quickly and were taken up to the top floor (six) where our room was... inside it was practically palatial for the price with a four poster bed huge shower room and plenty of space for just errr wondering around, it also had a small balcony looking out over the pool and a bit of unattractive Krabi, I think however the other side had some pretty lovely views of the mountain. There was everything you needed and great air-con although the lighting situation took a little time to fathom with about 900 light switches! The pool was decent and quiet as it seemed to me that there were just not that many guests. For dinner we went up to the 'sky bar' not to be confused with the sky bar in Bangkok (I think you'd be a tad disappointed if you came here instead of the Lebua). The setting was lovely as I think it has just been renovated but sadly it was not the case with the food, we have had amazing grub so far on our tour of Thailand and I'm not talking about 5* stuff but local market food... This was all deep fried and made us felt ill by the end, that said the staff were lovely and we could only see the funny side of everything, it wasn't like we were paying loads of cash so it wasn't a stress. In short stay here for a night and find somewhere in town to eat as its not far up the road!

Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Something funn y
Somboon t, Front Office Manager at Dee Andaman Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded September 15, 2013

To dear guest
Best regard,

There are newer reviews for Dee Andaman Hotel

Reviewed September 4, 2013

Only stayed one night but no complaints. We had two rooms on the 4th floor with joining door through the balcony.
Hotel was clean, cool, comfortable with relaxing pool area. Good location for Krabi town. V helpful reception staff. Restaurant staff's English was limited
The roof restaurant was closed for renovation so can't comment on it.
Would be happy to stay there again

Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank daphnedog
Somboon t, Front Office Manager at Dee Andaman Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded September 11, 2013

I would like to say "Thank you" for your review for our services and our hotel. We are very pround and happy to see you recomment. We will devenlopmental for our company. I look forward to sevice for you again and give the comfortable as good as possible to you again.

Best Regard,
Dee Andaman hotel

Reviewed September 3, 2013

Stayed with friends in this great hotel.
Very enjoyable stay and friendly English speaking hotel staff.
Nice location with easy access to every part of Krabi.
Will for sure use this hotel for friends and family again!
Excellent choise for those who do not want to live in a guesthouse.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with friends
2  Thank Kristian O
Somboon t, Front Office Manager at Dee Andaman Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded September 17, 2013

To dear guest
Welcome to servicesed to you. I would like to say “Thank you” for your review. We are very glad full about your review. And many thank you for you’re interested in our services and our hotel. We will improvement about our service and hotel. We look forward to make the comfortable to your again my dear guest. I wish you have a nice day forever. Thank you very much
Best regard,

Reviewed September 3, 2013

I booked 2 rooms for 2 nights at Dee Andaman. The room of my friend was OK no more problem and they got a nice view on the 6th floor. I got a room in the same floor but I found water leaking on the wall near a bed. The staff changed me to the new room at 4th floor which I really surprised that the door can't lock from inside. The staff suggested me to the room at 5th floor. It could be fine in the last one. However, there have friendly staffs with service mind. If you have no problem about dogs noises (sometimes) that's fine.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed August 31, 2013

As Krabi Town do not have much choice, this hotel is a find.
Staff is very polite and helpful.
Rooms are clean and spacious
Good price
Breakfast was also good.
Shuttle bus to the town, however you can also walk, not far.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed August 7, 2013

No much choice in Krabi town excepted guest houses. So, if you're looking for a real hotel it's a place to go.
5-10 minutes walk from little downtown, pleasant room, good WIFI & pool.
A good place for 1-2 nights transit but not more because not much to do in Krabi town.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed July 31, 2013 via mobile

I always stay in this hotel during my business trip. A nice panoramic view in some rooms on high floors. Room was very clean and well-maintained. Free flow of tea and coffee for all day. I dont mind even the hotel is quite far from business area or fresh market. Worth for money.

• Stayed: June 2013
#20 of 109 in Ao Nang
AliSea Boutique Hotel
AliSea Boutique Hotel
#14 of 109 in Ao Nang

Been to Dee Andaman Hotel? Share your experiences!