I really loved this place. The hotel was recently redesigned and it looks really great - its stylish, cozy and comfortable. The location right on the hill is ideal and I loved the big ski room, with private ski locker and chill-out area playing ski movies. The rooms are a good size and feature these amazingly large windows with beautiful views which make you feel like you are outside. Don't miss the onsen which is perfect after a day of skiing,
If there is any room for improvement it would be breakfast. Lunches, dinner and the bar areas are really good but the the breakfast could be a bit better.
Overall highly recommended.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located at the base of Mount Niseko An'nupuri in Hokkaido, Japan, The Green Leaf Niseko Village is contemporarily redesigned to embrace the creative touch of renowned local artists.This 200-room hotel provides ski-in ski-out accommodation at the base of Niseko Village ski area, complimentary WiFi throughout the hotel, a spa, authentic onsen, with access to the world's finest powder snow.Each Deluxe King room inter-connects to a Deluxe Twin room, allowing flexibility for families, and features views of ski slopes and Mt. Yotei. Goshiki serves an international and Japanese fusion buffet, local seafood and seasonal Hokkaido produce. Lively and comfortable, Tomioka White Lounge features a signature fireplace and bar to enjoy cocktails. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Agoda, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, TravelClick, Hotwire and TripOnline SA so you can book your The Green Leaf Niseko Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Green Leaf Niseko Village Hotel Niseko-Cho
- Hilton International Niseko Cho
- Prince Hotel Niseko