WE visited the Green Leaf in winter and it was magical.We looked out on the snow, birch trees and a distant mountain which was usually wreathed in cloud so were excited when actually able to see it. The hotel is beautiful, from the painted feature walls on arrival,the lobby and bar are extremely comfortable with plenty of deep sofas to relax in. Our room was classy, with lovely Kimonos to wear down to the Onsen. What an experience! After the first time when you are able to see the rules of etiquette and adjust to baring your all before entering the hot pools , it is a wonderful experience and sitting in the outdoors onsen in the steamy hot water in the softly falling snow after a hard days sking is just heaven. Following this with a massage and facial is just paradise on earth.
The Goshiki restaurant was first class with wonderful snowy views and the breakfast menu was unbelievably varied.I tried all of the Japanese dishes, and following the examp;e of other diners wrapped gelitine and seafood strips around chopsticks and scooped up the sticky bean dish one morning, as well as the usual european breakfast. It is a very pleasurable culture shock , to try the food and also to communicate with the wonderfully patient hotel staff. All in all a very special place to stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located at the base of Mount Niseko An'nupuri in Hokkaido, Japan, The Green Leaf Niseko Village is contemporarily redesigned to embrace the creative touch of renowned local artists.This 200-room hotel provides ski-in ski-out accommodation at the base of Niseko Village ski area, complimentary WiFi throughout the hotel, a spa, authentic onsen, with access to the world's finest powder snow.Each Deluxe King room inter-connects to a Deluxe Twin room, allowing flexibility for families, and features views of ski slopes and Mt. Yotei. Goshiki serves an international and Japanese fusion buffet, local seafood and seasonal Hokkaido produce. Lively and comfortable, Tomioka White Lounge features a signature fireplace and bar to enjoy cocktails. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Rakuten, Hotels.com, Expedia, TravelClick, Hotwire, Orbitz, Travelocity, Ctrip TA, Agoda, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Green Leaf Niseko Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Green Leaf Niseko Village Hotel Niseko-Cho
- Hilton International Niseko Cho
- Prince Hotel Niseko