Green leaf was very nice and exceeded our expectations.
The rooms are pretty nice and while the bathrooms are just okay, the spectacular onsen and rotenburo more than make up for that. The lockers for ski gear are very convenient.
The Breakfast buffet was pretty good with an adequate selection of western and japanese food. The lounge near the lobby has a fireplace and is nice for some unwinding and drinks at the end of the day.
Located on the slopes of Niseko Village, Green Leaf is in a nice quiet area, but also just a few minutes on the free shuttle to hirafu village if you want to go to any other restaurants or bars.
We came here on a 3 day, 2 night package from Tokyo for Y29,000 per person (including flight, bus transfers and hotel with breakfast) which was a steal given the quality of the hotel and our great experience there. Will definitely come back!
A side note is that the Hilton nearby has a free Taiko drum show on Wednesday and Saturday nights for the 2011/2012 season and we'd highly recommend that too for an entertaining and cultural experience nearby.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located at the base of Mount Niseko An'nupuri in Hokkaido, Japan, The Green Leaf Niseko Village is contemporarily redesigned to embrace the creative touch of renowned local artists.This 200-room hotel provides ski-in ski-out accommodation at the base of Niseko Village ski area, complimentary WiFi throughout the hotel, a spa, authentic onsen, with access to the world's finest powder snow.Each Deluxe King room inter-connects to a Deluxe Twin room, allowing flexibility for families, and features views of ski slopes and Mt. Yotei. Goshiki serves an international and Japanese fusion buffet, local seafood and seasonal Hokkaido produce. Lively and comfortable, Tomioka White Lounge features a signature fireplace and bar to enjoy cocktails. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Rakuten, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, TravelClick, Ctrip TA, Travelocity and Agoda so you can book your The Green Leaf Niseko Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Green Leaf Niseko Village Hotel Niseko-Cho
- Hilton International Niseko Cho
- Prince Hotel Niseko