We were put in the Hilton because our hotel was overbooked. We were really excited to see what it was like but were disappointed with the outdated decor of the room. Very small and just very average. If we actually had to stay there because we booked and paid for the room it would have been a sad waste of money. The breakfast buffet was good and Gondola right outside was also good. The very expensive dinner buffet was amazing.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set at the foot of the Niseko Annupuri Mountain, Hilton Niseko Village is the perfect location to enjoy a range of exciting outdoor activities, and we even offer ski-in and ski-out access. The Niseko Village gondola is adjacent to the hotel, bringing you to the top of the mountain in seven minutes. Hilton Niseko Village has been the winner of 'Japan's Best Ski Hotel' at the World Ski Awards 4 years consecutively (2013, 2014, 2015 & 2016). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hilton EMEA, Rakuten, Expedia, Ctrip TA, Priceline, Orbitz, Cancelon, Hotwire, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA and Evoline ltd so you can book your Hilton Niseko Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Niseko Village Hotel Niseko-Cho
- Hilton Niseko Cho
- Hilton Hotel Niseko Village