We loved the ski in Niseko and staying at the Hilton gave us a perfect ski holiday experience. Excellent services and hotel cleaniness as you would expect from most Japanese hotels plus: beautiful hot spring, great restaurants, free shuttle to town, and the ski lifts liked 15m away (really). Everything was excellent. My kids enjoyed all the children activites eventhough they were conducted in Japanese. The buffett and sushi lunches were top quality at bargain prices. If I am in Hokkaido just for ski, I would have no problem staying here again for an entire week or more.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set at the foot of the Niseko Annupuri Mountain, Hilton Niseko Village is the perfect location to enjoy a range of exciting outdoor activities, and we even offer ski-in and ski-out access. The Niseko Village gondola is adjacent to the hotel, bringing you to the top of the mountain in seven minutes. Hilton Niseko Village has been the winner of 'Japan's Best Ski Hotel' at the World Ski Awards 4 years consecutively (2013, 2014, 2015 & 2016). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton EMEA, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Ctrip TA, Booking.com, Rakuten, Travelocity, Hotwire, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Hilton Niseko Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Niseko Village Hotel Niseko-Cho
- Hilton Niseko Cho
- Hilton Hotel Niseko Village